Q&A with Amy Gregory discussion

Carter's Treasure (Racing to Love, #1)
This topic is about Carter's Treasure
Welcome! Thanks for joining my group!!!

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Feel free to ask about the book, my writing process or my WIP... I'd love to hear from you!

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Stadtlander (jpstadtlander) | 1 comments Thank YOU for inviting. :)

Good luck with the book!

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Thanks Jason! I greatly appreciate it!

Katie Mettner (KatieMettner) | 9 comments HI BB! Thanks for the invite! How's Alex's Destiny coming along?

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Hey Sugar! :)
It's coming...It'll move much quicker after school starts next week! (fist pump!) BUT get this!!! I have a friend that is a retired pro and he's going to let me make him into a character in Alex and I'm going to use his real name!! heeeheee!!!!!!

message 6: by Juliette (new)

Juliette Hill (goodreadscomjuliette_hill) | 1 comments Hi Amy! Thank you so much for inviting me into your group! I think your group will be fun and informative!

Sincerely,
Juliette

Katie Mettner (KatieMettner) | 9 comments Amy wrote: "Hey Sugar! :)
It's coming...It'll move much quicker after school starts next week! (fist pump!) BUT get this!!! I have a friend that is a retired pro and he's going to let me make him into a chara..."

I agree school needs to start, but that doesn't happen here until Sept. 5 :/ That's so cool about your friend though, he'll love seeing himself in the book and I bet he'll be a great promoter for it too! Keep writing girlie so I can keep reading :)

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Sloane (Madeline_Sloane) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite. I'm always interested in what works for other writers, so I'll just hang out and snoop. Best of luck with the book. I look forward to reading it.

Chrissie | 1 comments Hi sweetie! Thanks for the invite to your group :)

That is so cool about your friend wanting to be in your book! Hope you manage to get more writing time when school starts back again. I know how crazy you've been getting with lack of writing time recently :)

message 10: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia Dinsmore (CordeliaDinsmore) | 2 comments Thanks for the invite. I, too, am so looking forward the school starting. Perhaps I can get back to some serious writing.

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Katie wrote: "Amy wrote: "Hey Sugar! :)
It's coming...It'll move much quicker after school starts next week! (fist pump!) BUT get this!!! I have a friend that is a retired pro and he's going to let me make him ..."

SEPT 5!!!!!! UGH you poor thing! LOL... I know, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one! Got something planned! :)

message 12: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Madeline wrote: "Thanks for the invite. I'm always interested in what works for other writers, so I'll just hang out and snoop. Best of luck with the book. I look forward to reading it."

Hi my dear! I love ideas on what works for others too, so feel free to pass on hints! Glad to have you :)

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Chrissie wrote: "Hi sweetie! Thanks for the invite to your group :)

That is so cool about your friend wanting to be in your book! Hope you manage to get more writing time when school starts back again. I know how ..."

Hi bb!!!!
I am so excited about it for sure. I thought he was just giving me crap and being goofy, but he just asked me again a couple of days ago, and said he's totally serious! LMAO.. :) He might be disappointed that he'll have no sex scenes - bahhaaaa! Lord help me, I'm so damn ornery! LOL... I got ur mail and I'm so excited to read honey!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!! talk soon,,,,
<3

message 14: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Cordelia wrote: "Thanks for the invite. I, too, am so looking forward the school starting. Perhaps I can get back to some serious writing."L

Hi hon,
Thanks for joining! I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble focusing! In between playing referee / taxi driver / bank ... lol! One more week! I will survive, I will survive, I will survive!!

message 15: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Juliette wrote: "Hi Amy! Thank you so much for inviting me into your group! I think your group will be fun and informative!

Sincerely,
Juliette"

Hi my dear!
Thanks so much for joining! :) Oh it'll be "fun" all right! There's a couple in here already that um,,, we can get into some trouble! bahhaaaa! It'll definitely be entertaining to say the least! We'll try not to scare anyone!

message 16: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Denton (JoDenton) | 1 comments Thanks so much for the invite. Look forward to learning a lot.

message 17: by Dana (new)

Dana Mason (danamason) Helllooooo! Thanks for the invite. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. With Amy, anything is possible. :)

message 18: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Dana wrote: "Helllooooo! Thanks for the invite. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. With Amy, anything is possible. :)"

Hi Honey!
Thanks so much for joining :) I know, I'm really excited now that so many have joined. I hope to learn a lot from other authors, but have a total blast doing so!
A

message 19: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Johanna wrote: "Thanks so much for the invite. Look forward to learning a lot."

You're very welcome, thanks for being a part of this crazy journey of mine!

message 20: by Gayle (new)

Gayle Hayes (gaylehayes) | 2 comments This is my first Q & A group, so I'm looking forward to it and know I will learn a lot from all of you. Your enthusiasm is contagious.

message 21: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 58 comments Mod
Gayle wrote: "This is my first Q & A group, so I'm looking forward to it and know I will learn a lot from all of you. Your enthusiasm is contagious."

AHHH I'm so excited that you chose me as your first group! There's so little time to belong to all of them! :) And thank you so much for the compliment, that's so very kind! I am so glad to have you!!!

unread topics | mark unread