Historical Fiction Buddy Reads discussion

Book Event for Historical Fiction Lovers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Just wanted to let everyone know that the Historical Novel Society Conference is coming up, June 12 - 14, 2009, in Schaumberg, Illinois (near Chicago). Readers and writers of historical fiction gather for panels and presentations, banquets and book signings. Speakers include Edward Rutherford, Margaret George, Diana Gabaldon, and C.C. Humphreys.
More info at: http://www.historicalnovelsociety.org...

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 249 comments Mod
Rosemary wrote: "Just wanted to let everyone know that the Historical Novel Society Conference is coming up, June 12 - 14, 2009, in Schaumberg, Illinois (near Chicago). Readers and writers of historical fiction gat..."It sounds like a wonderful event, but unfortunately I will not be able to go. You can give us the highlights when you return.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Thanks for the reminder, Rosemary. I am a member and was on a panel at the last conference in NY, but unfortunately, can not attend this year.
Mary F. Schoenecker

message 4: by Rosemary (new)

Rosemary Hi, Mary. I was on a panel at the Albany conference, too. Wish we'd met and that you could attend this year. Also, I helped organize the '07 Historical Talent Revue. The upcoming HNS conference will have a Historical Costume Pageant.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Rosemary wrote: "Hi, Mary. I was on a panel at the Albany conference, too. Wish we'd met and that you could attend this year. Also, I helped organize the '07 Historical Talent Revue. The upcoming HNS conference wil..."

Wish to have met you also, but we could be friends on Goodreads. What do I do to request you as a friend?
Mary