Peter and the Starcatchers discussion

Role Playing!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Bubbles (new)

Bubbles | 28 comments Mod
((Please do not post anything that is not role playing! Thanks!))

message 2: by Bubbles (last edited Jan 26, 2009 06:59AM) (new)

Travis Aster only a boy of 10 was siting on the windowsill in his room. Dads gone again on one of his adventures with the starcatchers. Molly's had adventures too! Why cant I? It's not fair! His thoughts continued in that manner.

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments "Tinker Bell I don't see why you have a crush on Peter?" Peep said.

"Well that is because your a boy," Tinker Bell replied.

message 4: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Shay flew above the tree tops enjoying the view it was all very pretty but she longed for some thing new

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments "I still don't see," Peep said.

message 6: by Bubbles (new)

Travis decided if he couldn't go on an adventure he'd just have to make one himself.

message 7: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments The Silver Shadow (yes that is what I'm calling him for now) was wandering around London. As he was going around London he heard a boy talking about 'star stuff' and a 'Shadow Creature' and decided it might be worth a shot and talk with the boy. "Hello."

message 8: by Bubbles (last edited Mar 17, 2009 06:30AM) (new)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", Travis screamed as loud as he could, for he was unsure of what it wonted with him.

message 9: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments Peep flied away from Tinker Bell.

message 10: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "don't Scream!" The silver shadow said. "I'm not here to hurt you... I want your help."

message 11: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla scanned the horizon with her telescope, checking that no Others were in view. She leaped down from the top of a pine tree without making a single sound along the way. That was her specialty. She crept over to the glowing Dust in her golden suit. Of course, this could've awoken anyone within a mile accept that Ayla was absolutly silent. A small deposit of StarDust had just landed in Russia, and it was her job to bring it carefully back to the StarDust storage house. Carefully sliding the dust into her gold fiber bag, she once again looked for enemies. Even a small deposit such as this one could bring trouble to the entire world.

message 12: by Bubbles (last edited Mar 18, 2009 12:16PM) (new)

Travis shut up after it spoke. What am I going to do if this thing is with the Others. Thought Travis. "Help, what help?" He asked.

message 13: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla crept to the top of the hill, and seeing no one, walked down to the other side where her horse was saddled. Now all that was left was a small piece of paper, a note, nailed to the tree where the horse used to be tied. Ayla cursed under her breath. Normally such an incident would've been asumed as just a robbery from one of the local farmboys. But this was different.
We've got your little invention yet! You're a smart girl, Ayla. You should come work for us and put that knowledge to use.

-Yours Truly

The note was dripping with sarcasm, but it still made Ayla shiver within. She had been working on another way to track when and where the star stuff would fall. This fall in Russia was her first success with the gizmo, but now it was in the wrong hands. Can't he just leave me alone! she thought with annoyance.

message 14: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "I need help with learn more about who I am." The S.S. said. "I already know about star stuff and how it effects things, I believe that is what I'm mostly made of, but I don't know much else." He added sorrowfully. "and since I heard you talking about star stuff and a Shadow Creature I figured you could help me."

message 15: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla followed a nearby rode to the closest village. It began to snow, and she longed for a place to stay, but she had kept all of her money in the saddlebags that were now with the horse. The sun began to set and Ayla looked around for a little nook or cranny she could stay in. Thank goodness this isn't London she thought. Having to be on the roads at night would've been a nightmare.

message 16: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( oh my gosh you are here!!!!!!!!!))

message 17: by Kota (new)

Kota ((LOL IT's FATE!!!!))

message 18: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Shay did a flip and smiled

message 19: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla stayed the night in a little corner in a back alley. After that she hitched a ride on a train. By the next sundown she was creeping behind the train, silently, and made her way into London.

message 20: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Shay closed her eyes and flew over the to the sea... there should be a boat near by she could catch a ride on, maybe even make it to a city

message 21: by Kota (last edited Mar 19, 2009 03:56PM) (new)

Kota Ayla walked down the London streets, covering herself with the shadow of her hood. The single scar upon her cheek might attract unwanted attention. She walked yp to Leonard Aster's house and knocked on the door. The maids let her in and she noticed two boys talking, one of them looking curiously like Leonard Aster.

message 22: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( Shay is suddenly in the city of london!!!!!!!! yay))

message 23: by Bubbles (new)

"Ummm... well if your referring to Ombra the shadow thing, he's not around anymore so..." Trying to be helpful Travis added this, "but if you what to know more I guess I could do some research on him."

message 24: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments ((how did Shay come to London?))

message 25: by Kota (last edited Mar 19, 2009 03:53PM) (new)

Kota Ayla walked silently up to the Leonard-looking boy.
"Do you live here?" she asked quietly.

message 26: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments ((hey ayla are you talking to travis? because that wouldn't make alot of sense))

message 27: by Kota (new)

Kota ((Why not? Ayla knows Leonard and Molly, but she's never heard of his son because the son doesn't go on adventures according to his complaining.))

message 28: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments ((yes but my character and travis I thought where at his house?))

message 29: by Kota (new)

Kota ((...oooooooooooooooooo...))

message 30: by Kota (new)

Kota (( I changed my posts! :D ))

message 31: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla turned to look at the other boy and shivered. There was something...different about him. Was he affected, too?

message 32: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments ((ok I'm fine with that))((oh and remember I'm Sort of like a shadowy figure))

"That would be nice." The S.S. said. ((that's right before you walk in))

"Hello." He said to the girl who walked in. "Who are you?"

message 33: by Kota (new)

Kota ((ok))

Ayla browsed through all the names she knew before choosing, "Yuri." She studied the figure closely. He was definatly affected by the Star Dust and wasn't that old. We can't let him turn over to the others.
"How old are you?"

message 34: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "I think around 3 Months." He said. "so 'Yuri', you look like you are what Travis calls a star catcher."

message 35: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla raised her eyebrows. "Intelligent, too. I'm impressed." she said in a tone that didn't sound so amazed.

message 36: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip Shay walked around, lost. She knew she did not blend in. Her dirty island clothes stood out among the many suites and dresses.

message 37: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla sat on Travis's bed. "What time is Leonard coming back?"

message 38: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( how can Shay meet them?))

message 39: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments ((isn't she a fairy?))

"You seem to have something against me even though we have just met, why?" S.S. asked.

message 40: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla shook her head. "I'm sorry...I just have a history with someone like you. But you're not the same person." She took off her hood revealing the livid scar.

message 41: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "Could you tell me? because I don't have a clue about my past." S.S. inquired.

message 42: by Kota (new)

Kota Ayla shook her head. "Your...'Brother' is very evil. Thats all I can say." She didn't like revealing bits of her past.

message 43: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( no....))

message 44: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments ((what is she then?))

message 45: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip (( she is like peter in the books))

message 46: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "Okay..." "well I'm not sure when ,Leonard was it?, will be back." He replied.

message 47: by Bubbles (new)

"My dad wont be back for at lest another three weeks", answered Travis.

((Travis doesn't go on adventures because he's 10 year's old))

message 48: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments Sally called up to Travis's bedroom's window, "hey, Travis is Molly around?"

message 49: by Aurora (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 72 comments ((Zoeee you could get to the house by just wondering around.))

message 50: by Darkerling (new)

Darkerling the Necromancer | 88 comments "Who's that?" S.S. asked.

((another note about my character his body looks around 17-19 ish, but it still has shadow qualities and he glows opposite of the lighting he is in [ei. he is in the light, then darkness would surround him, if in the dark he would radiate light:]))

« previous 1 3