Bourne on the Wind Bourne on the Wind discussion

History Ireland

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

William Clarke 'Bourne on the Wind' by Hazel McIntyre, is an outstanding work of semibiography, a gripping read of love and courage that stuns and hold the reader to the very end,
William Clarke

William Clarke 'Bourne on the Wind' by Hazel McIntyre, is an outstanding storytelling achievement.
The story followis the life of Mary McIntyre from her childhood in an impoverished Ireland, through to the end of her life in New York. A truely gripping read of love and courage that will stun and hold the reader to the very end,
William Clarke

message 3: by Stuart (last edited May 30, 2010 03:08AM) (new)

Stuart Glackin 'Bourne on the Wind' by Hazel McIntyre
I loved this book; a truely great read of historical merit. I can highly reccoment it all who enjoy a gripping story which will stay in the mind long after it is read,
Melvin Southerland

message 4: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Glackin What a great read! I thoroughly enjoyed 'Bourne on the Wind' A great story that had me hooked from page one. The characters and historical merit made this book a most memorable read,
Stella Cocheran,
Detroit

Mary Mcclintock By Martha Gerring
What a wonderful book; I was hooked from page one.
This book is an outstanding read of great historical merit. I highly reccommend 'Bourne on the Wind'
Martha Heering; Ontario Canada

Mary Mcclintock by Sara Wilson.
I bought this book on Kindle prior to a long flight to the 'Far East' It is a most compelling read-glowing with an inner flame of emotion. It is written from the heart and measures experience in love and sorrow and makes a direct appeal to our emortions. I say with all my heart; read it....
Sara Wilson =Berkshire, England.

Hazel Mcintyre Thank you all for your wonderful reviews; it is only your pleasure in reading my work that makes it worthwhile,
Thank you all once more,
Kind thoughts and good wishes from Donegal, Ireland,
Hazel McIntyre