The Haunted Roleplay discussion

YAY!

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I created a poll

B: I think we should explain what starnge houses and buildings are in (insert town name).

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy

Steven's house!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy

This is where jenna died

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 456 comments This is where Jared died:
[image error]

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments awesome!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 456 comments This is where Jared haunts:

message 7: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments do the gosts have to be like kinda related with the characters?? or is it like totally random?

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I think it can be totally random

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments alright! :D thanx

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy An extension of Steven's room

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 456 comments Coolll! :D

Darn, gtg b back later!

message 12: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments byes!!

message 13: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 24, 2009 06:22PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments Where Kelly had lived before.

message 14: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments so how are we going to get steven and Katie to the place where Jared haunts? and do u think we should add a an evil guy on that trying to tare Katie and Steven apart or stop them from doing whateva they need to do to get the ghosts to see the light or something like that??

message 15: by Daisy (new)

Daisy heres a better plan- bring in a guy/girl who seems so nice and charming that it almost runis their relationship while coming up with an evil plan to have a demonic wedding with him/her and take over this town so that he can start ruling the world with an army of demonic ghosts that he/she stopped from going into the light though they thought he/she was helping!

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments haha, yea way better plan then what I was thinking right? lol and alright!

message 17: by Daisy (new)

Daisy my friends like to joke about how I can get a story idea off of just about anything.

message 18: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments lol, yea well its true!! :)

message 19: by Daisy (new)

Daisy so do you want to make a girl or should I make a guy?

message 20: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 26, 2009 09:02PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments A guy's alright with me, but like if u want to make a girl I don't mind at all.

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Well I'm going for either a girl tries to steal Steven or a guy tries to steal Katie. And its no fun with the same person playing a romance.

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments lol, yea. How about A guy tries to steal Katie's heart and that would get Steven like so jealous but he really didn't want to say anything to her??

message 23: by Daisy (new)

Daisy alright I'll make a guy!

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 26, 2009 09:19PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments alright :D, lol this is a really fun roleplay!

message 25: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 28, 2009 02:04AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments Rayn should sort of some how shape shift and look like Steven and say all this carp to Ktie and stuff and like totally dump her or somethin' like that like a bit latter in the story!!and then Katie is like totally heart broken and runs up to the real Steven and says all this stuff (not knowing that it was rayn who said all those things to her), and then Katie just runs away and then then Rayn comes to the rescuse and acts like her only best friend or something, telling her he's a loser and stuff like that and then suddenly kisses her, then soon enough she relizes that it was Rayn who disguised him self up as Steven...and then the story carries on, in I guess a happily ever after for them, but like a happily never after for someone else just to make it intresting. How about that?? sorry if I totally confused you lol and we add up Alexa's idea in it aswell!!

message 26: by Daisy (new)

Daisy okay! sounds good!

message 27: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 28, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 215 comments awesome =D but now all we need to figure out, is how to get Alexa's charcters and our ones sort off working togther for a bit...

message 28: by Daisy (new)

Daisy hello?????????????