Harry Potter Fans discussion

fav parts!!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauracyoung) | 6 comments i love in the 6th book when ron is in love with romilda vane!!!(i think that's her name...)

message 2: by Pandy (last edited Jan 26, 2009 02:38PM) (new)

Pandy I love the Dumbledore quotes too. I also like all the climatic scenes and any part with Snape.

message 3: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Actually, that line about not telling lies to Umbridge is not in the fourth (or any other) book. It is only in the fifth movie when the centaurs are taking Umbridge away. I liked it too though!

message 4: by Pandy (last edited Jan 26, 2009 02:53PM) (new)

Pandy ♪♫ Cristi ♪♫ wrote: And Ron is in love with Romilda Vane because he eats those chocolates with the love potion.... remember?"

Sorry! I do remember. I loved that part because it was funny and was written well, in that it turned from comic to tragic so quickly. I can't believe I forgot!!!

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauracyoung) | 6 comments yeah guys please don't swear..... so it was romilda vane who rom fell in love with after eating the potion?? i wasn't sure... anyway, i love that part!! one of the coolest parts in the 7th book was when hermione confunded harry or something so that the death eaters wouldn't recognize him. i thought that was so smart! i never would have thought of that. i love hermione!!!

message 6: by Pandy (last edited Jan 26, 2009 03:07PM) (new)

Pandy I love Hermione too. She is so clever. She thinks of putting everything in that beaded bag and also figures out how to escape from Lovegood's house. Harry couldn't have done anything without her! (Okay, maybe not everything, but a lot.)

message 7: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments yea i was wondering..because i couldn't see any swear words!!

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) yeah... we shouldn't swear it's bad!

message 9: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments yea i shall say do anything aratrika! :/

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) Seriuosly!

message 11: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments whoops..:P

message 12: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) I love the parts were Hermione and Luna interact with each other a lot

message 13: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments i luv the end of the 5th book..full fight and all..but its SOO SAD!!

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) I really like the end to the 7th book the most!

message 15: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 14 comments yep thats pretty good too..

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) i loved the battle a lot. it really gets good when ron comes back.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the end of the 7th book the whole flaw in the plan part i read OVER and OVER again

message 18: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Oh, me too! I loved the whole seventh book, but the end was the best. Everything happens so fast after Gringotts. From Gringotts to the end is only about 24 hours. Maybe a little less.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

read the whole last parts within hours i loved it THAT much

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments Laura wrote: "i love in the 6th book when ron is in love with romilda vane!!!(i think that's her name...)"

IT IS THE ULTIMATE BEST PART. AND NO THATS NOT HER NAME!!!!!!!

*NOTE i am kidding.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

what???

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments the part where ron has the love potion.

message 23: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Yeah.

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments funny, huh?

who is dane cook?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

o ya funny.

message 26: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments whos dane flippen' cook??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Pandy (new)

Pandy He's a comedian and actor I think. That's all I know.

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments ok......

that gave me VERY little info.

message 29: by Pandy (new)

Pandy If you're super interested you could look him up, I guess.

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 109 comments never mind. lade da!