BookMooch discussion

Cookbooks

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William (acknud) It seems like cookbooks are the hardest books to come by. I guess this is because once you get them people are reluctant to trade them. I have 2-3 on my wishlist but they never really seem to move.

message 2: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomishoots) | 7 comments I never though about looking for cookbooks, i guess you are right, its the kind of thing you hang on to, maybe we can start a new trend, if you havent opened that musty cookbook for atleast 2 years think about sending it on... could work? i would add some of mine, but they fell victim to a damp kitchen wall :(

message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) I put a cookbook on my wishlist today. First time I've tried that type of book. I'm not sure if I'll be successful in mooching it though. If other cooks are like me, you hoard your cookbooks. :)

message 4: by William (new)

William (acknud) Crystal wrote: "I've gotten into the habit of getting the majority of my recipes off of the internet. So Cookbooks don't really interest me that much anymore. I hadn't bought one in several years, until recently. ..."

We do that too. I use Allrecipes most of the time but have started collecting cookbooks again. too.