Paper Back Swap discussion

Cookbooks

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William (acknud) It seems like cookbooks are the hardest books to come by. I guess this is because once you get them people are reluctant to trade them. I have 2-3 on my wishlist but they never really seem to move.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (findingjackie) | 48 comments Mod
I've only gotten 1 so far. The others I've asked for have been on my wishlist for close to a year.

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy I don't have any cookbooks on my wishlist, but the ones I've posted got snapped up within minutes.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 34 comments The cookbooks that Ive posted have been requested quickly also! William~ Im sorry - I dont have any of the cookbooks that you mentioned.

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (bookreadera) | 5 comments I've rcd quite a few cookbooks from PBS, but almost all of them had been on my WL for 2 to 3 years. They do take some time...of all of them the Paula Deen ones seem to move quickest.

William, I live in PA Dutch country, I'll keep an eye out for the Amish one at sales : )

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori (lifelovelattes) I just sent out six Rachel Ray cookbooks! I realized I never referred to them so might as well pass them along to get points for books on my wishlist.