Dog Lover's Society discussion

Dog fighting and the way to stop it

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I know that people dog fight but I have an idea on how to stop it..... We can make a pitition and. Get a lot of people to sign it and then send it to the president(barak obama) asking to make it a country wide law

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that there is some sort of law-ish thing but some people still do it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

It is kind of funny cause if a dog fights a human the dog always ends up winning! But it is kinda cruel!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

so by talking about this we just think that this is the way to stop our problems? why dont we just start making patitions? i mean like talking wont really solve this problem.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

uh i said that!!! im working on it btw

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (eggyluv3r) | 3 comments if people do bad things to their dogs than they just need to be beatin up.. lol

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (eggyluv3r) | 3 comments people just need to stop and fight 4 them selves

message 10: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 254 comments Mod
if a dog or any other animals is abused/neglected the owner get get a huge fine or jail time.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaz wrote: "so by talking about this we just think that this is the way to stop our problems? why dont we just start making patitions? i mean like talking wont really solve this problem."

WE have already said that

message 12: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

yes patitions, but thats still not enough.

message 13: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 8 comments Well it is against the law. But still people do it. What needs to happen is the laws against animal creulty need to be a lot more enforced.

message 14: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

yes!!! but many people think that its not that big of a deal, especially with this economic crisis going on.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

well thats y we need to bring it to peoples eyes and say " HEY! ANIMALS HAVE FEELINGS TOO! AND IF DOGS GO INSTINCT CAUSE OF US, HOW DO WE HUNT? GOSH DONT BE IDIOTS!"

message 16: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 8 comments lol Erin, good point. And petting your animals helps reduce stress also. So we need them now in this economic...delenma (sp?) even more. Maybe people could like...make bracelets like with the livestrong only it's for stopping animal abuse or something. idk. my brain isn't awake yet.

message 17: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

I totally agree with Erin!!!! Like put up posters and tell people, if we don't stop the abuse of animals they could go extict (which hopefully will never happen) and say "How would u feel if ur loving companion disappeared?" and stuff like that.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yea putting up posters r good but people r still gonna do it regardless of a poster. The people that abuse animals should b locked up or something

message 19: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

exactly! the poster thing was just to bring animal abuse to the publics attention. but the people who do neglect or abuse their animals should get locked up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

they should and people that do that just do it 2 make themselves feel better

message 21: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

ya that, and some people do it for money, aka dog fights. oh! I HATE DOG FIGHTS!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2 and when the ppl get caught they say that they didn't know

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i know! how can u not know ur fighting a dog if ur setting the poor little dog on the other one?!?! gosh they think its a good thing to be an idiot.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista wrote: "I totally agree with Erin!!!! Like put up posters and tell people, if we don't stop the abuse of animals they could go extict (which hopefully will never happen) and say "How would u feel if ur lov..."

that is a good idea! we could put them in magazines(my moms a magazine advertizer) and put them in the paper and on telephone poles! awesome idea! and so was bethany pay a dollar to get a braclet and the money goes to help abused dogs! great ideas!

message 25: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

ya, ur mom can really do that, this is great! maybe we can finally prove a point to people, that we really have to stop all of this animal fighting!! Thanks Erin!!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

we really do need 2 stop it its just not right and those poor animals either die or get very harmed by the other dog or dogs.

message 27: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

just thinking about how many animals have lost their lives, is making me start to cry...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2 so thats why we need 2 stop it.... u know what as soon as the weathers clear im gonna put up posters every where

message 29: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

Thanks! That'll help a lot. I think I'll start a petition at school, er maybe even get my friends help preach this subject to everyone else.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i just got an idea. wat if we sent messages 2 the groups that were in and tell them 2 stop it then after winter we can put up posters at buisnesses and parks

message 31: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

coolio idea, i'll do it!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

this auta shpw ppl 2 stop dog fightings

message 33: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

yep, i even started a chain letter, telling people about animal abuse....that should help get it around....i sent it to all of my friends and they all care about animals too.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh! we should all do that and try to get like 1,000 people to sighn it then send it back to us and we give it to our governers! and maybe they will give it to obama! and he might try and make it a country wide law!! oh, that would be awesome!

message 35: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

yes it totally would!!!!!!! So everyone should start making a chain letter, telling people about animal abuse, and like they have to forward this.....and in the email tell em they should hang up posters ect. and whatever else they can do to get this topic at the top of the lists!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2009 03:27PM) (new)

oh i started a petition and im going 2 go down 2 Sacramento this friday so ill get my family members 2 sign then my friends and classmates......wait 1nce were done w/ it how will we know what the white houses address is?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

hey u guys if its my profile saying rude things then its my older bro and hes already said rude comments 2 other groups that im in so please don't blame k im already getting told off 4 comments that i havent made

message 38: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

mmm, ummm, i never really thought about that. i guess mail it to ur state governer er something like that, with a letter about what we ur trying to do : stop animal abuse.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

k.

message 40: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

good luck with the petition

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

thnx good luck 2 u 2

message 42: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

k.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

oh yea i don't know who my state govenor is.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

mine is mike beebe, ur parents should kno... ask them

message 45: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

hows ur progress with everything Erin?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

well i don't think they know either weve only been in reno 4 about 1 1/2 years

message 47: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

oh, u mean reno as in reno nevada? right, or a reno in some other state? well nevadas state govenor is Jim Gibbons.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

o thnx and yea i did mean reno nevada

message 49: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

no problem, i live in nevada too.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet hey do u like it here? im not to fond of it

« previous 1 3