Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2009! > Sondra's fifty 2009

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T Sondra, I'm currently reading "The Prey" by Allison Brennan. Just wanted to know what you thought of this book and are you planning on reading the next one "The Hunt"?

message 2: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T Sondra wrote: "Hi Wendy...I just started it read it so really don't know much about it yet. I belong to another group on here, "Novel Ladies" and they seen to really like Allison Brennan. I haven't read any of ..."

Hey we belong to the same group "Novel Ladies", and this is my first time reading Allison Brennan also. Keep me posted on your thoughts on The Prey when your done and I'll do the same. I'm only 80 pages into the book. Maybe we could do a buddy read on Novel Ladies sometime.

message 3: by Wendy T (new)

Wendy T Sondra wrote: "Wendy wrote: "Sondra wrote: "Hi Wendy...I just started it read it so really don't know much about it yet. I belong to another group on here, "Novel Ladies" and they seen to really like Allison Bre..."

Okay then, once we both complete The Prey, we can decide then what book to read for a buddy read in Novel Ladies.

message 4: by Mary Todd (new)

Mary Todd (marytodd) | 924 comments a Hawaiian hula wave to your first 10! I'm in HA this week.

message 5: by Mary Todd (new)