Stop Global Warming!!! discussion

Important Stuff =) > A New Planet!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My friend says that they have discovered a new planet that has trees and water on it!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone heard about it?

message 2: by Ghost (new)

Ghost (Loki) | 2 comments your friend is lieing T.T

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments lol yeah they were!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, that's what i was thinking....... I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

message 5: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments It's not true

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) I heard we might live on the moon. that would be cool huh?

message 7: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments Um...it would be scary considering the moon has no oxygen!!!! And it would be a very long trip to go visit relatives back home! lol

message 8: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) Hee Hee! I never thought of that. Plus its probably not as big

message 9: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments Not even close! The moon is, like, way smaller than Earth!

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) That's what I meant

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments I know...I was saying you were right!

message 12: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) Thanks!

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments =)

message 14: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) =)PD

message 15: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 47 comments C=

message 16: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) ??

hypocrite clams... You know how everyone is so concerned about homelessness? If people would stop building huge homes, tear down single-family homes, and build nice, three or four story apartments all over the world, we would be so much better off. And, using the lots that are left over, we could build parks with lots of grass and trees and stuff. It would also decrease deforestation; not having to use all that wood for a new home would be great. Also, those air-dry things help too, to reduce the use of paper towels.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2009 11:53AM) (new)

Sarah wrote: "Um...it would be scary considering the moon has no oxygen!!!! And it would be a very long trip to go visit relatives back home! lol"

lol!
i can imagine everyone walking around with huge oxegyn tanks!

hypocrite clams... Yeah. Scientists would probably make it their top priorities to increase safety and such. So, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

message 20: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cstar12) Gretchen wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Um...it would be scary considering the moon has no oxygen!!!! And it would be a very long trip to go visit relatives back home! lol"

lol!
i can imagine everyone walking around with h..."

Everyone would look so stupid with oxe..... tanks

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, but what if we run out of oxygen from our oxygen tanks!?!?!!? (mysterious face) i'm kidding!

message 22: by Jesi (new)

Jesi (zoebabii328) | 5 comments As of now, Mars is the closest we can get, but it's significantly colder and I believe there were traces of life, but none still around, really.

There's probably more life on Europa under the ice sheets...

And there are DEFINITELY no planets with water and trees and all that we can inhabit right now.

There may be other planets suitable for life out there, but they are galaxies away and still un-heard of at this point.

There's no way we could live on the moon even with Oxygen tanks. 1. They'd run out 2. Water and food 3. No material to do anything with (shelter, more clothing...). Just rocks and constant meteor strikes. And I mean CONSTANT! Besides the rest, we'd die from getting hit, I'm sure.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i don't think we could really live on the moon. We shouldn't have to live on another planet, people should take better care of this one!!!!

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla "Of Subject" Did you know the to sustain the Earths current population we would need four Earths?

hypocrite clams... Is anyone participating in Earth Day on the 22nd?