Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

It's Done!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trina (new)

Trina Sonnenberg (tlcpro) | 19 comments My book is finished! My husband (my editor) is reading it right now. I am nervous and excited. After he reads it and goes through it with a blue pencil, I will make adjustments and then... I will seek out others to read it for me. I want to know if it is worth my time to submit this piece, all 300+ pages, to a publisher.

The title of the book is:'Forever and Always... A True Love Story'. It is romance/fiction, based on real life events.

If you may be interested in pre-screening my work, please contact me here: http://triizine.quikonnex.com

Have an awesome weekend!

Trina

message 2: by Todd Fonseca (new)

Todd Fonseca | 489 comments Hi Trina - congratulations on this great accomplishment!

I know how hard it is sometimes to get others (non-family or friends) to read something and provide thorough objective feedback. I do a number of book reviews (take a look here on goodreads and amazon) and if you like I'd be happy to read your ARC and provide feedback to you if you like.

Let me know!

Todd

message 3: by Trina (new)

Trina Sonnenberg (tlcpro) | 19 comments Trina wrote: "My book is finished! My husband (my editor) is reading it right now. I am nervous and excited. After he reads it and goes through it with a blue pencil, I will make adjustments and then... I will ..."

Please indulge me... what is ARC?

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisechidley) Hi Trina, it's an Advance Reader Copy--bound and with cover art--that goes out for review.

message 5: by Trina (new)

Trina Sonnenberg (tlcpro) | 19 comments Thank you!

message 6: by Robert (new)

Robert | 34 comments Better know as galleys or galley proofs.
Robert

message 7: by J.W. (new)

J.W. Nicklaus | 15 comments Congratulations Trina! Finishing up a manuscript is a great feeling--then come the revisions and edits. But seeing your work in black-and-white is an almost indescribable thrill!

Keep us posted on how it's going :^)

message 8: by Ilyn (new)

Ilyn Ross (Ilyn_Ross) | 4 comments Congratulations, Trina. Good fortune on Forever and Always... A True Love Story.

message 9: by Trina (new)

Trina Sonnenberg (tlcpro) | 19 comments Well, my husband read it, made a few corrections, and told me to add some more meat to it. So... revisions are now underway. :-)

message 10: by Todd Fonseca (new)

Todd Fonseca | 489 comments Good luck!