RP Everything! discussion

Fantasy RP > F RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 338 (338 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri flew around, looking for the person she was giving the message to.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri flew high above the kingdom, looking for a farmer to eat.

message 4: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Lol, I didn't k now our things were so similar until after I typed it.))

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri found a sheep, it was good enough. She swooped down and grabbed it in her teeth. She would do more hunting in the forest.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri found who she was looking for and delivered the message. It was a sorceress.

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 26, 2009 11:05AM) (new)

Voltri had the sheep stuck to one of her teeth, she needed alot more before she could go home. When she arrived at the forest there was a faerie and a sorcress. Good she thought more food. She swooped down.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri shrieked when she saw the dragon coming down. She hid in a hollow in a tree. She recognized the dragon. "Voltri! Stop!"

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri recognized that voice. "Hyphyri? Is that you?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, it is!" Hyphyri nodded her head, even though she couldn't see her.

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri shook her head, unwilling to believe. "How can I be sure?" She wasn't sure what voice stealing animal lived in these parts.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll come out if you promise not to eat me!" Hyphyri said, grinning.

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Much to small for my taste. This sheep is bigger than you!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri laughed and came out. "Hey, Voltri!"

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri smiled. "Hello."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, proof enough that I am who I say I am?"

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri thought. "No."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri laughed. "And what can I do to prove it to you?"

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Get me some food." Voltri smiled.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri cocked her head. "Why? What if I don't want to?" She asked defiantly, pushing down a smile.

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Then I will take you my lair and treat you like I do to all the others who think they have the power to trick me."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri raised her eyebrows. "You didn't answer the first question." She said in a sing song voice. "Why should I get you some food? What does that prove?"

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I believe I answered the first question. And if proves everything."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri rolled her eyes again. "What? Do you expect me to bring you a murderer? When I saw you a few years ago, it was your favorite. I don't know, it could have changed."

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"It did, now I like faeries, the nice big plump ones."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good thing I'm not one of those, huh?" She said. "So really, what kind of test is this? You've never made sense, Voltri."

((really, I don't get it...))

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((I just want food.))

"And I'll explain it to you once I get my faerie."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know me, Voltri, I won't turn on my kind. I'm very loyal that way."

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"But don't you have enemies?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not that I can think of. I can't have them. Has it really been so long that we've talked?"

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Vlotri counted in her head. "Almost 50 dragon years."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"And in fairy that would be?" Hyphyri tried to calculate, but she was bad with time.

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri was about to respond to Hyphyri when she heard the the feminine voice. She turned to her, studying her up and down.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you even think about eating her you'll be sorry."

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"And why is that?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because... Because..." Hyphyri tried to think of a good threat. "Because I said!" Pathetic...

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

She started cracking up. Sometimes Hyphyri could be like that. "Alright, alright." She said between laughs. "I guess if you put it that way."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri laughed slightly as well.

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well," She was looking at the sorceress. "If you are not to get me food..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Leave her alone, Voltri!"

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Because you said so?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, because I said so! So help me, Voltri..." She'd call on every force of nature if she had to.

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I could just eat you... And then nobody would tell me to do anything! Oh! How intelligent am I?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not at all. If you know me at all, Voltri..." Hyphyri shook her head and pursed her lips. A tree bent down and put it's leaves in Voltri's face.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri now stopped laying down and got up yo her true height. You think that a tree could affect me?" She was now taller than 30 trees combined.

message 46: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

She looked at Elleena. "Then go."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri flew up into Voltri's face. "That was just a warning, bucko."

message 48: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri blew out a flame, burning the tree. "So was that."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hyphyri crossed her arms defiantly and then giggled uncontrollably. She had to sit on Voltri's head for support. "Oh... Oh, wow... You haven't changed at all!" She managed to say between laughs.

message 50: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Voltri shook his head and growled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7