¡ POETRY ! discussion

INTRODUCTIONS > Hi All

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie (Altbreed) | 17 comments I'm Julie and I'm new here. Been writing poems a while but love reading them too.

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 1351 comments welcome. I look forward to reading your work

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie (Altbreed) | 17 comments thanks Nina!

message 4: by Mari (new)

Mari Hidame | 11 comments I luv writing poems! Poetry is sort of a haobby of mine, but I hope it will one day become a full time job!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie wrote: "I'm Julie and I'm new here. Been writing poems a while but love reading them too.

"
Hey! i'm new 2, but ready for tons of fun!!

Mari wrote: "I luv writing poems! Poetry is sort of a haobby of mine, but I hope it will one day become a full time job!!!"

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina Jussaume (crj147) | 8 comments Hello all, I am Christina.. I have been writing for a little over 4 years now. I have published 4 poetry books to date. Poetry is very important to me. Glad to meet you all.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "Hello all, I am Christina.. I have been writing for a little over 4 years now. I have published 4 poetry books to date. Poetry is very important to me. Glad to meet you all. " nice to meet u 2!! maybe u can read some of my poetry and help me improve

message 8: by Christina (new)

Christina Jussaume (crj147) | 8 comments Cierra ,I would love to see some of it. My last two books I have poetic glossaries within it to teach.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "Cierra ,I would love to see some of it. My last two books I have poetic glossaries within it to teach."
well, here's one that i wrote a couple of yrs ago called "Survivor":

my life is an apple tree:
growing and maturing,
stronger each day
unexpectedly
a storm hits
shattering memories
of brighter days
the tree still lives
in the midst of destruction
it will be nursed back to health
the tree will survIve