Fallen Angel Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,352 (1352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Cooper, Perfection is an ideal unknown to our flawed race. (new)

Cooper | 246 comments Mod
((Start here))

message 2: by Cooper, Perfection is an ideal unknown to our flawed race. (new)

((This is based in NYC))

message 3: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) ((sweet^^ *jumps up and down with a raised hand* I'll started I'll start:D))

Tiff walked to the park to start on her new sketch she planned. The sooner I start the soon I'll be able to get it to mom. Her mom's birthday was coming and she thought of sketching a picture from the park. She grinned, She'll love it.

message 4: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Karina | 655 comments Mod
Cam ran around the park, listening to her iPod while she warmed up.

message 5: by Cooper, Perfection is an ideal unknown to our flawed race. (new)

Caleb and Daron walked through central park debating wether The Angels(Their name for bad ones) could sense it when they used their powers. "Don't you think if they could they would have attacked us already"
"Maybe they think we will lead them to others of our kind" Daron said

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

OIiver walked out of her apartment and into the coffee shop across from the park.

message 7: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

((heys.))

Alia walked into the park, looking.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey))
Oliver waited in line for her coffee but could feel eyes on her.

message 9: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Cam didn't see where she was going and accidenlty bumbed into someone who was in the coffe line. "Sorry." she said quickly taking her headphones off and helping her up. "I wasn't watching were I was going. Sorry."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine" Oliver said, After she was bummed "People don't always seem to see me."

message 11: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"I was just running I guess I didn't noitce anything. Let me atleast pay for your coffee, in compisation?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright"

message 13: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Cam stood next to her in line. "I'm Cam by the way."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aw bye))
"Oliver" They waited in line and when Oliver ordered, Cam payed.

message 15: by Cooper, Perfection is an ideal unknown to our flawed race. (new)

((Im on for a half minute or so))
"Wish Dustin were here he could tell us" Caleb said slowly
"Dustin decided to go on his own he has that choice" Daron answered

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow that was a fast minute))
Oliver thanked Cam and walked out of the coffee shop.

message 17: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Alia tried to look for those 'special people' she'd come to look for.

message 18: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

((yeah. she's a good angle trying to get them back up.))

Cam walked around, holding a moca. She didn't feel like running anymore.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oliver decided to go back to the park after an hour long walk down town.

message 20: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Alia looked around and saw a girl walking with a cup on her hand. "Excuse me," she said "But could you help me?"

Cam looked up and smiled. "Sure. I'll try." Alia smiled, this girl was human.

"I'm looking for someone, or three someone's actually." she told her.

"Well there alot of people here....do you know what they look like?" Alia shook her head. "Then how are you supposed to find them?"

"You just kind of know they're special." Alia told her. "If find someone liek that, give me call." Cam looked at her confused as she reached for her card. "Thnaks." she said happily and walked away.

"That was strange." Cam muttered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oliver walked to the park she finished her coffee and now threw the cup away and sat down by a tree.

message 22: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

((kays.))

Cam walked over and sat down next to Oliver. "The wierdest thing just happened."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? Oliver said looking up from the ground. "Did it have something to do with the girl you were just talking to?" She asked

message 24: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"Yeah here. She asked me to help her and I said sure. She said she was looking for people who'd she never seen. She said she'd know it was them if they felt special. She told me to call her if I ever met anyone special, she even gave me her card." Cam said showing it to Oliver.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you think shes like us?" Oliver said so only Can could hear.

message 26: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

((cam's human.))

"Like what?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never mind." Oliver quickly said remembering Cam was human. "I think I've seen her before"

message 28: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"Really? I haven't." Cam said looking at her oddly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I think I know who shes talking about." Oliver scaned faces of angels in her mind and the only 3 faces she saw were caleb, Dustin, and Daron.

message 30: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"Who? Do you want to call her then?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh just these guys who live in my apartment building. Yeah, I'm almost positive it's them"

message 32: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"Do you want to use my cell then? She looked pretty anxious."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Thanks." Oliver was just as anxious now. If someone was looking for them it had to be big.

message 34: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Cam handed Oliver her phone. "Here you go"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oliver dialed the number on the phone and waited for someone to answer.

message 36: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Alia picked her phone that was fast. "Hello?" she asked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, Um my names Oliver. You talked to my friend Cam and she told me about it and I know who your looking for." Oliver kind of spit everything out.

message 38: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Alia perked up. "Oliver?" she asked, going through the names of fallen, she wasn't on it. "Really? You do? I'm Alia by the way. Could we possibly meet?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure. When?" Oliver asked she was pacing now.

message 40: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"What about now? I can see you pacing." she said smiling from her bench.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I see you to." Oliver hung up the phone said bye to Cam and walked over to Alia.

message 42: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

Cam stayed where she was and watched Oliver walk across the park.

__

"Hi."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey."

message 44: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"So...you know who I'm looking for?" Alia asked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, Caleb, Daron and Dustin. They're the only fallen angels around here."

message 46: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"So you know." she said giving a small smile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I'm just a regular angel." Oliver said with a shrug

message 48: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"So am I!"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Oliver watched her excitement. Oliver had been around humans forever she felt more like one.

message 50: by Karina, Sins are irreversible and repentance is not possible for angels. (new)

"Yeah...I'm done here for a while till I find them."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28