The Keys To The Kingdom discussion

The books

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jules (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Jules Plessis come and talk about it here

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) Well I just finished Sir Thursday and I have some things to just say:

Wasn't that just brutal how Mister Monday and Grim Tuesday died? Arthur gives them a new lease on life and they get killed. I'm pretty sure it was someone like Superior Saturday.

Also I think Suzy is jealous of Leaf. She acted like it at the meeting thing in Monday's Dayroom. Also I'm worried for her....

Just some things I'd like to get out of my mind!

message 3: by tom (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
yeh I think it was. But wait till you read "Lady Friday" she the worst trustee (for now).

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) I'm in the middle of it right now. Even since the end of Sir Thursday I've been saying that if she does anything to Leaf I will kill her. I know I can't really do that but you catch my drift. Friday's Noon has already done something to her!

message 5: by tom (last edited Feb 13, 2008 12:04AM) (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
yeh that's true but the piper kidnaped suzy.

message 6: by tom (last edited Feb 15, 2008 09:18PM) (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
I learned that on the secondary planets all the keys have the same power exept lord sunday one is more powerfull. He is going to be difficult to defet him. If he has to fight him.

message 7: by tom (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
I said if because... Well you will see in the end of the fith book. I read the end 10 times, I was so suprised of what came up.

message 8: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random About the Sunday dude.....what his name? or is it a girl?

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) Lord Sunday. What about him?

message 10: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random Oh. I was asking b/c I wanted 2 put the book in my to-read shelf. Thanx Ephona!

message 11: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) i really wonder about lord sunday and his area of the house and if hes gonna kill arthur or help him

message 12: by Call me Random (new)

Call me Random I think Lord Sunday will try to kill him, hands down.

message 13: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) I dont think so

message 14: by Lex (new)

Lex Benefiel (nygmatech) | 3 comments Lord Sunday's part of the house is the Incomparable Gardens. I think the last book it going to be very dramatic, indeed.
But, unfortunately, I've only just finished Lady Friday.

I liked Grim Tuesday, so I'm writing a fanfiction in which he lives. -is a dork- Though I always wondered if there was a connection between him and Wednesday. She was my favorite Trustee

message 15: by tom (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
yeah that's true to bad she died

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) I KNOOOOW! I've been recommending them to ppl like my friend Steph.

message 17: by tom (new)

tom | 177 comments Mod
i am triying to recomend them in other groups.