Erotica Segment: The Pearls Book Club discussion

Erotic Literature

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felisha (last edited Jan 27, 2009 10:47AM) (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 3 comments Mod
Do you enjoy reading erotic literature or other books that have sexy, stemy scenes. We've read the books, discussed their story lines, character, etc. Let's take it one step further and discuss risque scenes we enjoyed...what we enjoy about them, what we may have done a little differently, etc. Let's digest them one short story or scene at a time.

Little tidbits of the discussion would be posted here at goodreads and main discussions would occur at The Pearls Book Club Website

http://www.thepearlsbookclub.com

message 2: by Mikhail (new)

Mikhail | 1 comments Felisha wrote: "Do you enjoy reading erotic literature or other books that have sexy, stemy scenes. We've read the books, discussed their story lines, character, etc. Let's take it one step further and discuss ris..."

Any books with steamy men, yes!!!!!

message 3: by D (new)

D | 1 comments I enjoy reading erotic lit, enjoy discussing the psychological aspect too. :) Steamy men? Mmm I just finished a book with a steamy man. I was wishing it was me the whole time I was reading it. lol Hermes Online (Siren Publishing Classic) by Rose Anderson The author's name is Rose Anderson. I can't find if she's written anything else, not on amazon anyway. Do any of you know?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hermes Online (other topics)