Luv 4 the Cullens discussion

The Unknown of Twilight Vamps > I know they Don't Drink Water I know they can get thirsty but can they get dehyderated

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rschor95) I don't think so.

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) because their bodies are essentially suspended in time and can't change they wouldn't, because getting dehydrated would require the liquid level in their bodies to change. pretty good argument, eh?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rschor95) yeah... what she said....

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope Well... they can't get dehydrated but if the thirst becomes too strong they would probably go crazy... instead of fainting like a human would they would bounce off the walls wanting to drink blood... maybe

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) lol i think it would be so funny if they found out that water satisfied there thirst LOL

message 6: by Imaani (new)

Imaani (peach_mouse) | 14 comments Jasmine wrote: "lol i think it would be so funny if they found out that water satisfied there thirst LOL"

ya, that would be hilarious...

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope that would be cool too, in a weird way...

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) yeah they wud lose that whole, "I must drink blood NOW" thing and just relax and be hot and live forever

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 13 comments Imaani wrote: "Jasmine wrote: "lol i think it would be so funny if they found out that water satisfied there thirst LOL"

ya, that would be hilarious..."

Ya, then they would be all sad though cause they could have just had water:D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well maybe the vampires are thirsty but if they go way to long they would get dehydreated, but if they only drink for a living you wouldn't get dyhydrated that fast would U IDK??

message 11: by Imaani (new)

Imaani (peach_mouse) | 14 comments They wouldn't get dehydrated, but they would go crazy fromt he thirst. I don't think vampires can go long enough without blood that they would get dehydrated.

message 12: by Becca (new)

Becca (shortstack252) I don't think so. That would be really weird and stupid if they did.

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (rainrocks) | 13 comments True, they ARE basically superhumans. So, it isn't like a cyborg would drink water, to them, it is probably like drinking something gross!

message 14: by Becca (new)

Becca (shortstack252) I'm not sure it would be exactly gross for them to drink water, I just think they don't really need to.

message 15: by Imaani (new)

Imaani (peach_mouse) | 14 comments I agree. Water probably wouldn't be gross, it would just be so bland and unsatisfying that it would be useless.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ya like the pizza edward ate

message 17: by Alli (new)

Alli (alli28) | 12 comments but he had 2 cough it up later cause they can't digest *food* food

message 18: by Becca (new)

Becca (shortstack252) Cake is *food* food smart one!

message 19: by Becca (new)

Becca (shortstack252) :-P