The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello from Atlanta

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Blackmon (hblackmon) Just joined the club, as I'm trying to expand my reading list this year beyond my normal selections. Looking forward to seeing the books selected for February, so I track down a copy. :)

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Heather, welcome to the group! You won't have a problem expanding your list if you're part of this group. :-)

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1628 comments Welcome Heather! Your list will be very VERY long after joining us!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (hsditto) Yay, another Heather!!! There are a few of us floating around here at TNBBC. Like Jackie and Donna said, your to-be-read list will start growing by leaps and bounds now that you have joined this group. You are going to love it here!

message 5: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Heather, Welcome to the group! :~)

message 6: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Hi heather, I don't think you will have any troubke at all to expand your reading list...you might get the other problem though.

message 7: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Heather! Welcome and Happy Reading!!

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 636 comments welcome heather!!

message 9: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Welcome, and hope you post, as we love lots of opinions!

message 10: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 9863 comments Mod
Hi Heather. I am happy to hear you are going to be joining the group on the winners for the Group Read this month!
Thanks for joining!

message 11: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome and Happy Reading, Heather.

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 253 comments Hi Heather; you will find your to be read list growing out of control! :)

message 13: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (missfryer) | 454 comments Hey Heather! I'm right around the corner from you in AL!

message 14: by Petra-X (new)

Petra-X (mona-lisa-with-eggs) Hi Heather, *waving*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome the group Heather! :)