This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate “MySpace picture” teenagers….

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Dude I’m reading my kick ass zombie book (a kick ass ARC zombie book!!! Hardcore bitches!!!), and this stupid teenagers just keep hitting me with that stupid flash that makes me kind of paranoid! Why? I don’t know! But it does. I understand when tourists want to take pictures of themselves on the train and shit… but when this kids start “posing” for pictures I get so annoy!!!! I mean I understand 1 or 2 or 3… hell even 10! But after 20 flashes I’m ready to commit murder! And if you add to that the stupid conversations these little retards have…. “omg, this is going to look so awesome on my traveling folder” or “let’s try it again but this time try to look more sexy” YOU FUCKING 13 YEARS OLD!!! Why the fuck would you want to look sexy for?? The fuck is wrong with these dumb kids?

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Yes Alfonso, all teenagers should be chopped up into little bits and fed to sharks (although, such a policy might have drastic long-term effects), but more importantly, thanks for the book recommendation. I haven't read a good zombie book in a couple months now.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I am pro abortion until they turn 18. It gives them reason to be good and not annoying.

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) What have you got against sharks, Rusty?

message 5: by Jaimee (new)

Jaimee What's the zombie book?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.