High School Role Play discussion

Honors > Honors English

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((welcome to Honors English. The English Teacher here is Mrs. Carols. You can Rp her anytime you want. Be sure to only RP during your period- when starting a new period indicate period. Honors English periods are: 2, 3, and 4. Have Fun!!))

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Josley walked into the classroom and took a seat.

message 3: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Josley started to work on her assignments.

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Josley soon finished her work and started working on her homework.

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Krista entered the room late, but had a pass. She handed it to Mrs. Carols, who welcomed her enthusasticly, and told her to choose a seat. She saw Josley, and sat down beside her.
"Oh! we have another class together!" She said happily.

message 6: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Yay!!" Josley said.

Reen was sitting in the back working on his homework.

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) "As you all may know, because this is an honors class you already have an assignment!! I want you all to read a book and give me a three page paper on the book with a topic and thesis of your choice." Mrs. Carols said enthusiasticly. Krista didn't mind. She missed book reports, she hadn't had one for years.
"So what are you going to do your book report on?" Krista asked Josley.

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Um....I think I'll do it on The Giver by Lois Lowry. I've already read it, but I'd like to read it again, and that'd be a good book to do," Josley said.

Reen took out a book and went up to the teacher, " Could I do this book? It's Johnny Tremain((couldn't think of any book that would be good for a male))."

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((It's fine. I've read both books- they're both good.))
"That's cool." Krista said, "I like the Giver, I don't know what book I'm gonna do yet. I might do 13 reasons why." She said.

message 10: by Bree (new)

"That's cool." Krista said, "I like the Giver, I don't know what book I'm gonna do yet. I might do 13 reasons why." She said.

message 11: by Bree (new)

message 12: by Bree (new)

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( Yea. I'm reading The Giver in school, it's a bookall 8t graders need to read at my school. It's my second time i'm reading it. Johnny Tremain was okay, a little hard to follow along.))

" Yea, it's a good book," Josley said.

Reen took a seat.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey guys!))

message 15: by Soumya (new)

Soumya (( Hey.))

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((Bonjour! What's up? We moving to 3rd period))

Just then the Bell Rang for 3rd period.

message 17: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Josley got up and walked to her next class.

message 18: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Krista Left also, a little behind Josley because she had to ask Mrs. Carols a question.

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) **3rd Period**

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon walked into the room and took an empty seat by the window.