High School Role Play discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) ((welcome to Math. The Math Teacher is Mr. Lark. You can Rp him anytime you want. Be sure to only RP during your period- when starting a new period indicate period. Math periods are: 1, 2, and 7. Have Fun!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

selina went to math class

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) Vanessa entered the room, and took a seat near Selina. "Hey Selina," She said, "Are you doing Dance this year?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"defianately" she nodded "and choir"

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Well that's good, I've got dance 8th, but I don't have choir."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"really I have 8th hour dance too!"

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Yay!" Vanessa exclaimed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"It'll be so much fun"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm just going to use Mr.Lark for a second and say their already sitting.))

Brandon walked quickly into class."Brandon,your late!" Mr.Lark shouted."Sorry,sir." he muttered."Right,well take a seat in the back row." Mr.Lark said."Yes sir." he said and went to sit at the back,dumping his stuff beside him.

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) Vanessa turned toward Brandon and flashed a smile.

message 11: by Bree (last edited Feb 22, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Alright Class" Begain Mr. Lark, "Welcome to second period math class! Taught be non other than your's truely, me. Now I hope that rubbish didn't make you laugh, because it is the nonsense most of the careless teachers around here use and will get you now where in life." He said, pausing for effect. "Now assuming you all know the school rules and policies will you all pull out your text books and open to page A1 where you we see the contents page of your book..." He said as he continued on, boring the class out of there wits.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon didn't listen to Mr.Lark just stared off aimlessly.

message 13: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) The Bell Finally started ringing. "Thank Goodness" Vanessa said aloud to no one in particular.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon jumped up and shoved his stuff into his bag.He laughed at Vanessa."Yeh,thats going through everyones heads now." he said and left the classroom.

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Hey," She said leaving with him, "I forgot to ask you, are you sure you know where your next class is?" she teased.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon stuck his tongue out at her."Maybe I do,Maybe I don't.I might just stalk you again." he joked.

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) She laughed. "Well I have History next, so if you do stalk me again today, do me the honor of attending that class." She said, and with one more smile. Then she started to walk to her locker.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon laughed."Well sorry,I don't think I can.See ya at Lunch." he called after her and rushed to honor English.

message 19: by Bree (last edited Feb 27, 2009 12:43PM) (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Bye"

message 20: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) **7th period starts soonish**