High School Role Play discussion

Regular Classes > History

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((welcome to History. The History Teacher is Mrs. Nelson. You can Rp her anytime you want. Be sure to only RP during your period- when starting a new period indicate period. History periods are: 2, 6, and 8. Have Fun!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon walked into history and sat at a random desk,the teacher not in class yet.

((Gtg bye peoples!))

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((Bye))
Stephen Walked into class and slumped down into a seat in the back by a window.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) The Bell Rang and Mrs. Nelson came into the room shutting the door behind her.
"Good morning Class." She said, "I am Mrs. Nelson, and this is second period History, core. Is anyone in the wrong class?" She asked, but no one said yes.
"Alrighty then, I am going to give you all assigned seats, and then we're going to go over class expectations so will everyone please line up along the wall."

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) When everyone was lined up against the wall Mrs. Nelson started to tell people where their seat was. Finally Stephen was called and took a seat next to a girl named Brandy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2009 03:32AM) (new)

((Forgot about Brandy! Well Bye!))

Brandy flicked through her history textbook boredly.

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) ((Wow wait- you know what I just realized? Brandon isn't in this class- it's 2nd period right now and he doesn't have history))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Dies laughing* Oh yeh! I was looking at Brandys...Hmmmm how to fix this...he got confused and wandered about for a while..he was never at history..))

message 9: by Belle ♥ (new)

Belle ♥ (Bellabeautiful) | 15 comments Mod
Jeremy walked into Mrs.Nelson's class and handed her the bright yellow piece of paper. "Jeremy," she smiled, a little to enthusiastically. "Just take a seat anywhere, I'll be making permanent seating arrangements later in the week," she smiled.

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Stephen waved at Jeremy. "Hey man" he said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandy glanced at the guy sitting beside her who was yelling at some other guy.She shook her head to herself and went back to doodling in her notebook.

message 12: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Stephen greeted some more of his friends, who like himself, were suprised that they all had a class together.

message 13: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Mrs.Nelson was the kind of teacher who loved what she taught, so she was very over enthusastic about everything and before the end of class she had managed to assign a project, but foutunatly, all it was was to right a letter to her about who you are. Then The Bell Rang for 3rd period.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2009 12:36PM) (new)

"Yes!! Thank you god." Brandy muttered standing up quickly,shoving her books into her bag and she left for her 3rd period clss.

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Stephen grabbed his things and also left the room.

message 16: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) **6th Period**