Cool people group discussion

coNTEST # 4 1/2

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Augusta Jane, Group Founder (new)

Augusta Jane | 25 comments Mod
Ok well, since we had no one enter our last contest, and I didn't want to completely forget it this is contest #4 1/2. The contest is to write a short story with these components:
1-A main character named....Spotty (IDK)
2-Spotty has to be an animal (not a cat or dog or human)
3-Spotty has to talk about what makes this group cool

Yes, random. But I will be very entertained. Contest ends Friday, January 30th. The winner will have their short story published in our group newsletter (this means that 118 people will read your short story! Good luck!

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 10 comments Spotty???

message 3: by James (new)

James | 11 comments no

message 4: by Madi (new)

Madi (madiguthrie1) | 1 comments Spotty was a frog. He was married to a nice lady named Augusta. They had two children named Pugusta and Apotty. Spotty wanted Augusta to come with him to see something. It was a club. It was called The Cool People Group. AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND THEY ENJOYED GOING TO THE FUN NEW GROUP!THE END!

message 5: by Mor (new)

Mor | 1 comments Stoppy looked at me with her missty eays , lay her had on my shulder and weeped a little .

Sudnely she turnd around and with out looking back she sudhd to the garden and started sidding out her bone....

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 11 comments spotty was a kangaroo. he had a friend named agusta spotty loved agusta and until she mad a group called the cool group and spotty was jelis because it was so cool so he went to join the cool group and spotty ran into agusta and thay became friends agen in the cool group:) the end