Greek Mythology discussion

Ares > Ares

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 258 comments Mod
the crybaby/warrior of dem all!!! didnt no he was a crybaby? well, think again ;)

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 6 comments HE is not!!!!! he warrior !!!

message 3: by jake4evs (new)

CRYBABY

message 4: by Cortnie (new)

Cortnie | 103 comments Hey! ARIS HERE!!!!

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 6 comments Who defeated the titans, almost single handedly? oh, yeah, ARES!!! he is definently not a crybaby, oh, and i have some suggestions for the gods, and the heros

message 6: by Cortnie (new)

Cortnie | 103 comments Um, accually Aris wosn't even created yet during the time of the Titans. In my freshman year, we learned about the creation of the gods and it was all Zeus, Hera, Hades, Posidon, and one other i keep forgetting, but it wasn't Aris. Sorry.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 6 comments they tried twice

message 8: by Cortnie (new)

Cortnie | 103 comments what is that suppose to mean??

message 9: by jake4evs (new)

i thnk its zeus hera heades posiedon and sumthng that started with an h...o ya! hestia!

message 10: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Hestia is always forgotten because she gave up her chair in the throne room to Dionsyus. She was the goddess of Hearth and Home and the original goddess that pleged never to marry.

message 11: by Cortnie (new)

Cortnie | 103 comments Poor Hestia

message 12: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments I don't think she minds much.