Between the Lines discussion

Modern Fiction & Authors > Paulo Coelho

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Apokripos (new)

Apokripos (apokalypse) This thread serves for all things we can discuss about Paulo Coelho. I confess that I truly idolize this international sensation and my life have been transformed by reading his books most notably his novel The Alchemist.
Now I'm kind of curious and want to know your opinion about this..do you think Coelho deserves to win a Nobel Prize in Literature?
Fire away guys... ^_^

message 2: by Epee (new)

Epee (epers) Didn't you do a very similar thread on another group?

message 3: by Apokripos (new)

Apokripos (apokalypse) Yup.. I did it on TNBBC..
Just want to know the opinion of other people from other group/s..

message 4: by Apokripos (new)

Apokripos (apokalypse) Please do Ken... and have a happy and enlightening time reading his works...

message 5: by Kolahala (new)

Kolahala | 2 comments I am now reading " the devil and miss prym" a book by paulo coelho. It is a good book "worth reading"

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I read "Eleven Minutes" some time ago now and I remember I liked reading it and said to myself I must read more of his works but unfortunately I haven't so far. I have had "The Alchemist" on my shelf for a while now so must get around to that shortly.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (catchtigers) | 3 comments I've only ever read The Alchemist, and plan on reading more of his work. :) I loved it.

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) I've only ever read "The Devil and Miss Prym" and I have to say I wasn't impressed. It just didn't grab me, and the ending was predictable. I can't really say that I will be rushing out to read more of Coelho's work.