The Post Card Exchange discussion

Archive > Jan 15 Cards

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie (new)

Melanie My postcard buddy is either very busy or just forgets to write cards...or there's a problem with the mail?

Anyway,I seem to get no more cards :(

message 2: by Giovanna (new)

Giovanna (whenwearebothcats) | 21 comments Melanie, I'm sending you cards again so that you get one. I've got one in my bag at the moment to post to you over the weekend. I think I also sent you another one about a week ago. I hope you get it soon :)

message 3: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 1 comments My postcard buddy is also either very busy or just forgets to write cards .... or there's a problem with the mail...

I don't seem to get postcards anymore either :(

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Well,maybe Michaela can inform what's the problem? Or otherwise she could find new partners for us.

Giovanna,I think the mail is very busy or the postman wanted to keep your card ;)
But thanks for sending a poem to me again,
I'm sure it was beautiful!

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie I'm still getting no cards :(

I love sending them,of course! But even more I liked to get a poem, I miss them.

Michaela!!!???????

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Giovanna,

Did you receive my last card? I hope so.

X

Melanie

message 7: by Giovanna (new)

Giovanna (whenwearebothcats) | 21 comments Hi Melanie! :)

The last one I got was the self portrait (I have all your cards stuck to the side of my bookcase!) :)....

I sent you one a few weeks ago (which I don't think you received....) and I sent you one about 5 days ago so you should hopefully get that one in the next couple of days. I'm sad you didn't get the other one...it had my favourite poem on it and I put it in a really nice card...i'll do it again! :)

xx

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Hi Giovanna,

I sent you also a card a few days ago. I guess the mail is very sloooooow though...
So I hope we will get our cards soon :)

Have a nice sunday! X

message 9: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Wood Jamie's problem should be fixed. Don't get discouraged people! Lazy post-card buddies will come round, just write me a quick note

message 10: by Melanie (new)

Melanie And what can I do about the lazy postman???? ;)

message 11: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) Give him cookies!

:)

(Michele, I just sent my Feb. 1st one out today!)

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Well,I didn't need the cookies! Euh...I've already eaten them myself ;)
Giovanna,today I got your card with the cats and dogs,lovely! And I liked the poem very much. Thanks!
I posted my Valentine's card today. Hope you like it!