Shadow Moon Sanctuary discussion

Please help me find a book ASAP

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I am going shopping for new books. My husband spent 200 bux on video games so I told him he owes me that much on books. He said we will go tonight. Only problem is... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO GET. I want to get them all right now before he changes his mind lol. I love Twilight and I have read all 8 Sookie Books and even the 3 Harper books (By Charlaine Harris) and I love L.A. Banks Vampire Huntress Series and the 2 werewolf books she has out... and I own the first 4 of the Anita Blake ones.... someone please give me a list of books you think I should get. Even one would be better than nothing. I am going today at 5 so I need to know soon. Thanks

message 2: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) The Harry Potter series is always a good read.
I've also heard good things about the Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward
I love the Morganville Vamps by Rachel Caine, House of Night by PC & Kristen Cast

Those are some I'd buy - Have fun!

message 3: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) Oh Yeah - Richelle Mead has 2 really good series. Vampire Acadamy & Georgia Kincaid (she's a succubus)

message 4: by Keia (new)

Keia | 91 comments Mod
OK....GO BUY THE SHERRILYN KENYON SERIES!!!! Its the Dark-Hunter and Dream-Hunter novels and there are like a million books in the series! Also get all the Cassie Palmer books(by Karen Chance) and the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. If you like historical romance stock up on Julia Quinn...I've read To Catch an Heiress and When He Was Wicked and LOVED them!! I'm going for the Bridgerton series next! Ummm....Kresley Cole!! Really good books....who else........I don't know, but that should get you about a hundred bucks worth there!! Good luck!!

message 5: by Keia (new)

Keia | 91 comments Mod
Oh...also, Kim Harrison and Jeaniene Frost!! Kim Harrison writes the Rachel Morgan series (6 books i think) and Jeaniene Frost writes the Night Huntress novels(3 books). Ok...that's all I can think of quickly!! :)

message 6: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) Kim Harrison would be a great pick too. It's a good thing my husband doesn't give me free reign in the bookstore - I'd come home with more books then can fit in my house!

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (babmullins) C.L Wilsons (The Tarien Soul) series is FABULOUS!!!
(Book 1) "Lord Of The Fading Lands"
(Book 2) "Lady of Light and Shadows"
(Book 3) "King of Sword and Sky"
This is a continueing story, so I suggest you start with book 1 (otherwise I belive you might feel a little lost).
And I agrree with Keia; the Kenyon series is great too.

message 8: by Keia (new)

Keia | 91 comments Mod
Ok...so if you went last night, we need an update on what books you came home with!! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't buy 200 bux worth but we are going again tonight. We were kinda rushed with the kids last night so I only got a few.
Blood Lite- Charlaine Harris, Jim Butcher, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kelley Armstrong and more...
Howling and the Moon and On the Prowl by Karen MacInerney
Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
Marked- PC Cast and Kristin Cast
Glass Houses- Rachel Caine