This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
nosey people

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel yeah I know how you feel. My MIL broke down in front of me while we were moving her last weekend. She was crying and it was just me. This is how it went:

(awkward pat on back)
there...there...there...there...there

Anyone that knows about our relationship knows I tolerate her and that's about it.

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel oh and there...there...there...there...

want some zertec for the allergies? Stupid dust.

(I don't like people in my business either)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What's wrong, Marie?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 22, 2009 02:56PM) (new)

Just kidding!

It's like when I was crying while my guests arrived on Monday morning and I didn't say hello when they walked in and just cried while I cleaned the kitchen and ignored them.

They just left me alone, and I made it through and then I partied!

message 5: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen That's what I love about you Sarah - you're only kidding when you ask me "what's wrong".

"Zyrtec" Dan not Zertec.
sorry but it's just so phenomenally rare that I get to correct someone else's spelling that I have to jump on it when it happens.

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Marie wrote: "That's what I love about you Sarah - you're only kidding when you ask me "what's wrong".

"Zyrtec" Dan not Zertec.
sorry but it's just so phenomenally rare that I get to correct someone else's spe..."

Shur pcik mee...i'ma eazy targit.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Marie me darling worry no more! Cuz I have solution for that problem! Next time somebody at your job sees you crying and try to ask you what’s wrong… just start crying harder! Something on the line of an wounded wolf… and tell them how every now and then you start remembering about that time when a your father molested you while your mother was filming it so they could sell it to child molesters… tell them how sometimes there even spectators brought to your house just so they could watch the show remember to be very explicit tell them how that turn you in a homicidal maniac and how your killed and ate your parents and expended the rest of your teen years in a maximum security child prison… do this and I assure you NOBODY EVER AGAIN will ask you what’s wrong you when they see you crying..

message 8: by Joe (new)

Joe (joediver50) Zanax not Zyrtec!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Why use drugs that will make you addicted to it… when you can use deep psychological trauma that will scare them for life!

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments If I ever cried (I don't, because I'm a dude) I would certainly do it in private.

message 11: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen KD: Exactly my point!

Vicki Jean: I'd go to the "potty room" but when I cry it typically last between 3 - 12 seconds, so I'd be done by the time I hit the door exiting my room.

but I think the larger point here is that I clearly offended some peoples sensibilities by not being appreciative of a fellow world citizen. and you know what?

I HATE THAT YOU GUYS ARE SO SENSITIVE!

since when did the Haters club become a place to admonish each other to be kind/courteous/sensitive members of society?!

geesh! Next thing you know we're gonna be hating on cancer, racism, people that park in handi-capped spots - - - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

message 12: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Exactly!
goodnight.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.