Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2009! > Gina's 50 For 2009

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new)

Gina So, I am so glad I found this group. I was going to do this anyway but now I can just post them. :)

1. Nights in Rodanthe – Nicholas Sparks: This was a typical Nicholas Sparks book. I cried and was sucked in immediately. It was also a pretty easy read. It only took me a few days to get through it.

2. Sir Gawain and the Green Knight – Unknown: My friend sent me this book because I had always wanted to read it. I am a huge fan of King Arthur so this is right along those lines, obviously. Definitely an easy read that I did within a day. However, you have to be comfortable with the way it is written.

3. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell – Tucker Max: My friend Sara gave me this book. It was hard for me to finish reading this book because I got disgusted toward the end. This guy is really gross. He basically tells drunken stories about how many women he sleeps with and such. It was funny at first and then it got really old.

message 2: by Gina (new)

Gina 4. Wuthering Heights-Emily Bronte: So I read a classic. I thought it was alright. It wasn't the best book I ever read but it wasn't the worst either. I'm glad I took the time to read it.