*Best Friends 4 Ever* discussion

Crushes > Girl Friend advice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments i'm a guy but u no. u shouldnt be to direct in saying do u want to be my girlfriend, 1st ask her out, then try for a second date later on like next week, then if she feels the same way about u u automatically become her boyfriend. its much less awkward to let her say that ur her boyfriend then to ask her to be ur girlfriend.
but in my opinion its really pointless to go out in middle skool, i've had 2 girlfriends and it really is just a game u always lose. and for the enevitable break up, make sure u either dont get pissed or get her pissed.

message 2: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

*Ridi* (SelDemiFan96) | 627 comments Mod
Dean wrote: "A Girl FREIND is technicley a freind so I guess I need advice fom the girls on this.Im a 12 year old boy and all my freinds are getting girlfreinds.But then theres me.I want to ask this specific ..."

Hey..I'm a girl and in the sixth grade also and we are the same age so I kno how you feel all these girls and guys are going out exept mii and my friends. If a guy asked mii out I would like it if he was funni abt it...I kno I like funni guys and apparently the signs you are getting from this girl seems like she likes a funni guy...So try to be yourself just meet her by her locker when she's ALONE (asking infront of her friends might be akward and thts a speacil moment she would probably want to have alone)So be like "Hey Buddy How's it going?"...Talk a bit then be like "So hey I was thinking I kind of like you and was wondering if you'd want to go out?"...Try not to come off too strong...Wait for her answer...If she says she wants to be friends dnt be hurt maybe she's just not ready to go out and wants to stay a kid...I hope this helps..

message 3: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments same experience here. i'm in the 9th grade though so its probably a little different. i've learned one important thing from experience, and that is the following. GO FOR IT B4 IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!! basicly it means that it would be better for you to know than to wonder and never know cause she isn't there for some reason...like mooving...trust me, you REALY don't want go through what i have......'...' i don't know if it's good advlce, but it's the one thing i would have done differently...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with ridi dont come on too strong, but dont just say nothing and expect her to get it, and if she declines just say something like "okay, well i dont want this to ruin our friendship, so just friends?" and hopefully shell say yes. I hope that helps. so... in a nutshell- dont be too obvious, but dont expect her to get it if u just hint at it, dont look too sad or mad if she doesnt say yes.

message 5: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Yea I agree with Rachel 2...We give good advice dnt we Rachel?...*high five*

message 6: by jacob (new)

jacob dahl-buffington (imsoftly) | 34 comments maybe

message 7: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

lolz...

message 8: by jacob (new)

jacob dahl-buffington (imsoftly) | 34 comments thank you

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*high fives ridi back* oh yah!

message 10: by jacob (new)

jacob dahl-buffington (imsoftly) | 34 comments im trying to ifnd out if i need it

message 11: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

♫☼♥Rachel♥☼♫ wrote: "*high fives ridi back* oh yah! "

lolz

message 12: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Jacob wrote: "im trying to ifnd out if i need it"

need wat?

message 13: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments advice i would guess

message 14: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

So Dean what do you think of our advice?

message 15: by jacob (new)

jacob dahl-buffington (imsoftly) | 34 comments maybe

message 16: by Max (new)

Max | 213 comments u should stay friends if she doesnt want a relationship

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Dean wrote: "The thing is my freind asked her out and she said no and I asked her why she said no and she said that she dosent want a boyfreind.Me and Kaille (the name of the girl) are good freinds, maybe we sh..."

I think it's a lot better to ask sum1 out in person or on the phone at least rather than online

message 18: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Yeah it's just a lot more personal that way

message 19: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 21: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Dean wrote: "The thing is my freind asked her out and she said no and I asked her why she said no and she said that she dosent want a boyfreind.Me and Kaille (the name of the girl) are good freinds, maybe we sh..."

I'm srry but the FaceBook asking out just seems...IDK...Weird like you kno it won't be special just sumthin posted on the internet...Tht doesnt realli show tht you care much...But if thts how everyone's doing in your area sure do it if you like the idea...I personally dnt but...But my opinion doesnt matter but Kaille might...But if she said she doesnt want a relationship just you kno...Dont ask her just yet...Maybe you should wait a while or ask her if she said no to tht guy becuz she had her eye on sumone else...(it could be you)...And then just try to be a REALLI GREAT friend for her...Then when she is ready ask her out ...I hope this works...

message 22: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Sarah wrote: "I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol"

lolz....But thts sweet..The guy asking you out on a note I mean...It shows he is shy...Poor Guy...

message 23: by John (new)

John | 44 comments just ask her out and tell her if u are friends wit her there shouldn't be must tension u never know unless u try

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments *Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol"

lolz....But thts sweet..The guy asking you out on a note I mean...It shows he is shy...Poo..."

He was desperate...he asked me out 3 times! lol

message 25: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Sarah wrote: "*Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol"

lolz....But thts sweet..The guy asking you out on a note I mean...It show..."

Ok Woah!...Doesnt he kno desperate guyz are.....a turn off to girlz?....

message 26: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments is shyness a bad thing? if it is then i'll prolly never get a girl friend, which is ok for me...

message 27: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments *Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "*Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol"

lolz....But thts sweet..The guy asking you out on a note I me..."

lol he's not very bright!!!!

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) Eric▲ wrote: "is shyness a bad thing? if it is then i'll prolly never get a girl friend, which is ok for me..."

shyness isn't a bad thing. it's natural :)

message 29: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Yuppers! I'm a really shy person too Eric!

message 30: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments yayz!

message 31: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments That's probably why I've never had a boyfriend...oh well, I'm not gonna think about it right now =P

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments shyness is ok! i was nothing but shy when i first really talked to my future bf (well, ya no we're toghether now) but i was soooo quiet! i could barely make a sentance! lol!
dont worry sarah! theres someone out there who loves you! you'll find them!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "shyness is ok! i was nothing but shy when i first really talked to my future bf (well, ya no we're toghether now) but i was soooo quiet! i could barely make a sentance! lol!
dont worry sarah! the..."

it was easy for me to talk to my crush, because our "groups" were kindof like enemy groups..... and so i just kind of pretended to hate him... until he asked me out online.... :D

message 34: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments I don't have trouble talking to my crush either...he's my bff

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont have trouble talking to my bf either, we have sooo much to talk about, even when it doesnt even make sense. :)

message 36: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments lol I'm good a talking about stuff that doesn't make sense...I'll be like "she said that he said that he wanted her to tell you to tell me that she...wait, what?!" It's soooo fun!!!!

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments ditto to the talking about stuff that doesnt make sense. like my bf and i were kinda disagreeing (but in a loving way) about vampires. he said you can kill a vamp with a silver knife, i said no, u cant and we had fun talking like that. lol!

message 38: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Eric▲ wrote: "is shyness a bad thing? if it is then i'll prolly never get a girl friend, which is ok for me..."

sumtimes...Like at first if there a bit shy it's cute becuz it shows they are sensitive but later if your like going out for a while then you should loosen up a bit and shouldnt be so shy anymore

message 39: by *Ridi*, ***Group Founder*** (new)

Sarah wrote: "*Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "*Ridi* wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I got asked out in a note once...it made it a lot less awkward bcuz I rejected the guy lol"

lolz....But thts sweet..The guy asking you out..."

lolz...Imiaginr going out with a dumb guy!...Tht would be torture

message 40: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments Yes it would be! Stupid ppl give me headaches!

message 41: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments reply to post 45(SORRY cant copy and paste on psp)

orly?
*~*

message 42: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 929 comments lol

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments its been almost 10 months ive been with my bf and im still shy. but not as shy as i was in the begining.

message 44: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments Act shy.

message 45: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 51 comments shyness is a wierd concept. But cool it helps you not say alot of things better not said (ERIC). WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! "DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID" YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT WHOEVER "HER" IS

message 46: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 642 comments ...................

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 307 comments uh ok then....

message 48: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments Wtf?

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) that's what i was thinking..

message 50: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 287 comments never mind

« previous 1