Romance Series Lists discussion

Erotic (ACTIVE) > Malloy Family - Beth Williamson (ACTIVE)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Jan 21, 2009 06:48PM) (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
Malloy Family - Beth Williamson

Summary - A erotic historical romance series set in the West featuring the Malloy family.

1. The Bounty
2. The Prize
3. The Reward
4. The Treasure
5. The Gift
6. The Tribute
7. The Legacy

Beth Williamson

The Bounty (Malloy Family, #1) by Beth Williamson The Prize (Malloy Family, #2) by Beth Williamson The Reward (Malloy Family, #3) by Beth Williamson The Treasure (Malloy Family, #4) by Beth Williamson The Gift (Malloy Family, #5) by Beth Williamson The Tribute (Malloy Family, #6) by Beth Williamson The Legacy (Malloy Family, #7) by Beth Williamson

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Can anyone recommend this author? I've been curious about this series...

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) I picked up this series after reading Lorelei James Rough Riders, because it popped up on my Amazon recommendations. They are all good books with family ties between them all. I love reading about the families after they've had their story. They are also spread out over several years which I think makes them more believable in the long run, instead of everyone falling in love within a few months.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I love this kind of series, where you can become attached to the characters, fall in love with them and then "stay in touch" throughout the series. I'm thinking about buying the first 3 of these and I hope they are good. They sure have excellent ratings on good reads.