RP Everything! discussion

Space RP > S RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda sat down to eat.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Where are you? In school or in like a shopping center. Can it be in a shopping center?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, sure... I didn't really think of that, lol...))

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer skipped down the center, faking a smile. She really wanted to barf, it smelled terrible. Nothing like her old planet.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where are we at the moment? Like, what planet?))

Amanda stared at her food. It smelled OK, but she hadn't ever eaten something like this.

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Earth, unless you want it to be somewhere else. I thought you were in Earth. I don't really care.))

Jennifer didn't feel like eating. She got a random liquid and sat down at her table. There was another girl there. She didn't look to ecstatic about the food either.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((*shrugs* doesn't matter... Earth sounds good.))

Amanda looked up, happy for the distraction from the strange food. "Hello."

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer smiled even brighter in return. Her smile then faded away. "What is that?" She pointed to the food and held her nose away in disgust.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um.." She panicked. Shoot... already she was being discovered as a fraud. She should have stayed in Hentia...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison went into the lunch room and sat at the only place avalible by Jennifur and Amanda
"Hey"

message 12: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer smiled and whispered "I don't know what it is either." She then looked up at the new girl. "Hi."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda sighed in relief. "Where are you from?" She whispered, and turned to the new girl. "Hello."

message 14: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Hertesus" She whispered.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hentia." She replied.

message 16: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"I've heard of it."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded her head. "Are you an alien?" She knew she sounded strange... But she wasn't.

message 18: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer just gave her a blank stare.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda sighed. "I'm human... I adapted to my planet. My parents were from Earth, but didn't adapt well... I somehow could live there since birth."

message 20: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"How did two humans" she spit the word "be able to get to somewhere so developed as your planet?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 02:51PM) (new)

"You guys are ... aliens too"

message 22: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 27, 2009 02:51PM) (new)

((Use quotes.))

Jennifer looked at the girl. It was obviously a trap. She got up. "What? No!" She started to walk away.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok then"

message 24: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((Thanks. It just gets confusing.))
Jennifer then turned to her, realizing something. "Wait... Too?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I'm a alien too"

message 26: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Where are you from?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tulto"

message 28: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Why'd you come here?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda shook her head. "I don't know..." She looked up. "I haven't heard of Tulto."

message 30: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Neither have I, it must be in another galaxy."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda nodded in agreement. She chanced to eat a french fry. "Mmmm! These are good!"

message 32: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Yeah right!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, try one! Really!"

message 34: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Are you trying to poison me?" She was serious.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I'm not. I don't know, maybe that's why they're so good... But I didn't make them. They did." Amanda pointed to the cooks.

message 36: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer looked at the cooks, they had honest faces. "Fine!" She huffed and popped one in.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda watched for her reaction and ate another one herself.

message 38: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Too squishy. I like my rocks better."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not a fan of rocks. The ones on my planet taste bitter..." She shook her head.

message 40: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"My planet is famous for them. We have them in all different flavors! We are huge rock lovers!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rocks have different flavors?"

message 42: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well yes, a bit subtle but different. Some are very salty where as others have a... a.... soft quality to them."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll have to try them out... All of mine were the same... hard and bitter."

message 44: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer crinkled her nose, she was doing a lot of that today. "What did you eat?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really bad rocks..."

message 46: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Gross! You guys didn't even have pleasure food or anything like that?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pleasure food? You mean, like... food that we liked? Oh, yeah, we had that. You just confused me... Yeah, we ate lots of different stuff."

message 48: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Thank god!" Jennifer exclaimed. "Like what?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing they have here. There's these creatures, Belcanam... Mmmm!"

message 50: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Jennifer's eyebrows furrowed. "Belecanam?" Her pronunciation slightly off.

« previous 1