RP Everything! discussion

Ski Vacation RP > SV RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 393 (393 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary got out of the car, shivering. This wasn't going to be fun...

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 23, 2009 05:16PM) (new)

((My name is Chase right?)) Chase jumped off the bus. He looked around at all the snow.

Damn he though this place sure is a lot colder than Miami . The bus drove off behind him. Here it was. His new home for 3 months...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah))

Hilary watched the bus drive away and rubbed her arms. Why did she move here again? Right, her mom died... In nice warm Phoenix... And now she was here... in the coldest pit of Hades...

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase was curious to see everything so he started turning. He stopped when he saw a girl. She looked about as sad as he was.
"Hey!" He yelled and raised up a hand as if to say hello.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary turned to the sound on impulse. "Hey!" She called back, eager to talk to someone her age and get away from her dad. She walked over to him. "I'm Hilary."

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Chase. Let's sit." Chase sat down, right where he was. "It's easier to talk this way."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary laughed and shook her head. "You're insane, you know that, Chase?" She sat down, though.

((I updated my character, put a picture for the appearance))

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

((So did I, because I figured after I wrote that post that no way was Chase going to be bad.))

"Still in denial about that. So, what brings you here?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 23, 2009 05:34PM) (new)

"My dad." She said, avoiding the subject of her mother. "You?"

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Parents, didn't want me to go with them to vacation." He then leaned in and whispered with his hand shielding the noise from intruders. "Honey moon."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, the honeymoon phase..." She shook her head sympathetically. "Mine must have gone on at least ten before..." She stopped. "Well, let's go inside... My dad's gotta have a fire somewhere.. If not he's the worst owner known to man kind." She stood up, dusting the snow off.

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Owner huh? You worried about work with no pay?" He rose and wiped the snow off his legs. "Wait!" He suddenly realized something. "You mean he doesn't have a heater?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, I've never been here before. And what do you mean work?" Hilary started walking the way she had seen her father walking.

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well, usually when you are the son or daughter of an owner you are forced to work in the business." Chase said, "Unless of course you don't know what the word work means, which in that case, means to labor over something in order to accomplish something."

((I have to go! See you!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2009 02:13PM) (new)

((No! Don't leave me!!))

Hilary rolled her eyes. "No, I'm here because I can't live with my mom anymore. And yes, I know what work means, smart ass..."

((Oh, and can we say smart-@$$ on here?))

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase snickered "Hey! I don't know your intelligence level yet! Are you saying that you don't need to work? Have you met your dad before?" He started walking toward the cabin.

((I am leaving for like 15 minutes. And yeah feel free to cuss whatever, fuck, shit, as long as it isn't racist or offensive [stuff like bitch is allowed:].))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I've met him before. Yes, I'm saying I don't need to, but I'll probably do it to calm myself when I get mad at said fatherly figure." Hilary shrugged and opened the door. The heat of a heater and a fire welcomed her. "Oh, I'm in heaven!" She flopped onto the couch. "It's not a desert, but it's good enough..."

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 24, 2009 05:02PM) (new)

((That was more than 15 minutes... Sorry. I didn't quite estimate right, but I'm back now!))

"Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?" Chase questioned. He took off his jacket and held it up. "What do I do with this?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary shrugged. "Just throw it somewhere for all I care." She thought on the question. "Burn, definitely burn."

((lol, that's fine, I left for a couple hours anyway...))

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Now," he said "if you were in a dessert and I asked you that question, would your answer be the same?" He kept his coat in his hands. Surely the owner would know what to do with it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary watched as her dad walked out of his office. "Hey, dad, what should Chase do with his coat?" He pointed to a coat rack. "Oh... I knew that!" She turned back to Chase and shrugged. "Sure. I've lived in a desert nearly my whole life. Well, almost a desert. I was on the outskirts of a desert."

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase smiled at Hilary's dad and hung his coat up on the rack. "Deserts? Where did you live before?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Phoenix, Arizona... Home of the sun!" Hilary smiled.

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Ooooooo, big change, like me. Miami, California."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm..." Hilary nodded her head and stood up. "Want some hot chocolate?" She asked. There had to be some somewhere... She searched the cupboards. "Ah-ha!"

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 24, 2009 05:32PM) (new)

Chase perked up. "And marshmallows and peppermint and cinnamon all in one cup?" He questioned excitedly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary froze and turned to Chase. "Oh my god... I've found a kindred spirit... I thought I was the only one who liked it like that!!" She searched the cupboards for the right ingredients and started making them.

((Do you really drink it like that??? It's soooo good...))

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase took Hilary's hands, interrupting her hot chocolate making, and started jumping around in little circles.

((Yeah!!!!!!!! With excessive amounts of cinnamon.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ooooh.... Yummy cinnamon...))

Hilary laughed and jumped along. The microwave beeped and she let go, getting the hot milk.

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"It smells so good... I never got to drink it at home though, too hot."

((My mom hates it though and my dad doesn't care, so I guess it's not genetics...))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary shook her head. "I drank it cold. I like it better hot, though."

((My whole family hates peppermint... They think I'm crazy for liking it. So I guess not))

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase wrinkles his nose in disgust. "Cold? What type of... thing drink hot chocolate cold?"

((I should tell these things to my science teacher, we're studying genetics now...))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary stuck out her tongue. "You try being in Phoenix and drinking hot chocolate! Besides, there's chocolate milk, isn't there?"

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Yeah, but that's different..." He explained. "I just drank normal things like lemonade and smoothies. It's a luxury every one in hot states has. Here it's hot chocolate."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary shrugged. "Well, I'm not exactly what people call-" She handed him his cup. "normal." She grinned and took a sip.

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase laughed. "And you think I am?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary shook her head. "No where near."

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase put his hand to his heart in fake offense. "Why! I had no idea you were this way!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hilary laughed and fake hit him on the shoulder. "Well, better to learn sooner than later." She said in mock seriousness.

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 24, 2009 06:22PM) (new)

"First you insult me and then you beat me!? Why you are a monster!" He sipped his drink. "Yummmmmm."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Told you I wasn't normal, didn't I?" She grinned. "Monsters aren't normal."

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"That is a matter of opinion." Chase argued.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is your own opinion. It is others opinions that it is a fact." She replied.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"And it is others opinion that what you just said was your opinion."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm impressed. Not many would have understood what I just said." She nodded. "And it is others opinions that what I said was fact. There are also opinions that nothing is fact and all is opinion, or that nothing is opinion and all is fact. There are also the opinions that think opinions are meaningless. And there's the opinions that think facts are pointless."

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Chase beamed "I am glad to be worthy but..." Chase took a deep breath "They are all opinions, so technically everything is an opinion and if I say the sky is purple that is an opinion where as others, especially my English teacher, would argue that it is simply a fact."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, but that is another opinion. That everything is an opinion is simply an opinion. And frankly, I would fall under that category of people."

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well I believe everything is possible, hence my opinion theory. You may not understand my logic..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I understand it perfectly fine." She said, and her 'serious debating mode' fell. She started laughing hysterically.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8