RP Everything! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya ran into the town a slowed down. She decided that this would be where she would live. The town of Forks.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna got up in bed, sweating. She had a nightmare. I nightmare that something terrible would happen... And it felt so real.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya smelled something... wolf... She wrinkled her nose. But she had always liked them.

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna silently crept down the stairs, not wanting to wake her parents and sister. She slowly went out the door. She needed a nice, long walk around in the cool night air. She suddenly stopped. She smelled an unfamiliar smell, something she couldn't name. She decided to investigate.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The smell got stronger and she couldn't help but go look for it.

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna captured the smell. It was another girl. Menna instantly became her usual self.
"Who are you? And why do you smell so bad?"

((She just became a werewolf, I must update my character!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean I smell bad? You do!" Laya covered her nose with one hand and held out a hand to shake. "Laya Whitson..."

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (last edited Jan 24, 2009 06:07PM) (new)

Menna didn't give her her hand. Instead she smelled her arm pits. "I showered," she shrugged.

(Sorry! Couldn't resist!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol!))

Laya dropped her hand as she realized what this must mean. She didn't know. This girl just became a wolf. "I think you should speak to your parents or grandparents about this meeting."

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"And get drilled for coming out alone at nigh? I don't think so..."
Menna said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, really, you need to. Trust me. I don't think they will be too upset when you describe our conversation... Or I'll find them and tell them. Either one."

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Why?" Menna suddenly became defensive. "What do you know?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya pursed her lips. "Something that I shouldn't be the one to tell. This is your and your family's business. That, and you probably wouldn't believe me."

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna wouldn't leave this away. "WHAT?" She yelled.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya shook her head. "I can't answer that." She ran off at vampire speed, knowing she wouldn't give up.

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna was confused. How did she leave so quickly. Did she vanish? What did she mean? Why wouldn't she tell her?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sat up in the trees. She looked for a reeking house and found it. She knocked on the door, and when someone answered she simply said, "Tell her, she's a dog now." And then ran away.

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"A what?" Menna's mother said. She called her husband and told her what the girl said. They were both stumped.

Meena started crying.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped. The parents didn't know. She ran back. "Do you have any family legends? Older relatives? Older family friends?"

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The mother looked up. "What? No. But what does that have to do with..." She cut off.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" She tilted her head. "So no elders at all?"

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The mom looked confused. "We have elders, but nothing out of the ordinary..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"How old? How often do you see them? Where are they?"

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Now that's getting a bit personal." She said angrily. She started to close the door.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She stuck her foot in the door. "I know that. I would be calling the cops if I were in your position. But this is of the utmost importance." Her black eyes flashed in impatience. She hadn't hunted in a while...

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna's mom was even more angry. "Get your foot out of the door or we will call the cops!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed bitterly. "Not that they'd be able to get me anyway. Fine, if you won't tell me, at least talk to them soon. Tell them..." She sighed. "Nanileia's here. The Snapp's know the name..." She stared at the woman.

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The mother was scared, and she showed it but she managed to muster out "Leave."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya shrugged. "That's fine. I gotta go anyway. Bye, Mrs. Snapp! Oh, give Herald my regards, would you?" She said, mentioning a wolf she had met before. She ran off again, this time not stopping or turning back. She needed to hunt.

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna smelled the stanch again, nearing.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The stench was coming closer, and she steered away from it. She didn't want to hurt the girl.

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna followed it, she wanted to know everything.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya let herself go and went after a deer. She snapped it's neck and started drinking.

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna smelled her now. She was close. She heard a snap and peered behind the tree she was standing at. It was Laya, and she was drinking from the deer.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya smelled something and she turned around, wiping blood from her mouth. She had drained the deer. She smelled something unappetizing and so left, going to the next deer nearby.

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna saw Laya look her way and quickly hid behind the tree and turned around, breathing heavily. What was she doing? Draining blood from a deer? Could she... No it was silly... But what else... Was Laya a vampire?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassandra smeled a human in the forest and ran the other way.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya finished the deer and was satisfied. She came out of her trance and froze. Oh, no! Menna had seen her... She wiped the blood from her mouth and went to go find her. "I guess you can't really wait for your grandparents, can you?"

message 40: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna heard Laya. She shook her head no, she didn't want to say anything.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK, I get it. I probably scarred you for life. But to be honest, you were gonna find out sooner or later, dog. Oh, I should probably explain this to you... Keep your temper. You shapeshift... I never understood it much, so your grandparents might be better at this than I am... I'm rambling..." Laya shook her head.

message 42: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna looked up at her, confused.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya took a deep breath and sat down. Where to start... "OK, so... A town about 15 miles away, La Push. The people there are said to have be descended from wolves. They can change into wolves. But it only happens when a certain creature comes around. A 'Cold One' as they call it. They're better known as... as vampires. I am one, a vampire that is. And you have changed into one of the beings that... turn into wolves. You might be able to learn more if you talk to your grandparents... or just go to La Push and look up legends."

message 44: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna shook her head. It wasn't true. Besides she wasn't a wolf, she was a human.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya sighed. "Look, I really don't know how to explain this to you... You're gonna have to talk to someone else... Not your parents, though. They have no clue what I mean when I say 'wolf'... Skipped their generation."

message 46: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Menna shook her head. "No I've been feeling odd lately. It happened after I got into a fight with some stranger."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya cocked her head. "Strange how? How long ago was this?" She paused. "What did they look like?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassandra smelt a werewolf too. Who all was in this forest. She thought.

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Well, I didn't know him. I was hitching a ride for vacation. It only happened a week ago. I can't remember many details though, my head got bonked pretty badly." She rubbed the back of it.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya nodded. "Do you... remember his eye color?"

« previous 1