RP Everything! discussion

High School RP > HS RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 280 (280 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1180 comments Mod
Role play here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya walked down the hall, glancing at all the faces. The first day of school, the day of first impressions.

message 3: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian happily walked down the halls. She would finally get to see her friends and the new faces. She wanted to make as many new friends as possible.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya saw a girl look exceedingly happy. She faintly remembered seeing her the year before.

message 5: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian saw the girl looking at her. She walked up to her. "Hi! I don't remember seeing you the year before, are you new here? Well, it's a great school..."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I was here last year. No, it's not a great school. I've seen you before... If my memory serves, you're Adrian."

message 7: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Yes! But who are you? What teachers did you have?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kellar was my homeroom. I'm Laya." She nodded.

message 9: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Harsh, Kellar sucked."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya nodded her head in agreement. "Part of the reason I took soccer. Practices during homeroom and after school."

message 11: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"You have Dr.G for any of your classes?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, fourth period. You?"

message 13: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Me too, heard he was the toughie teacher."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm, me too. Heard from my sister. She had him a few years back."

message 15: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Any tips I should know about?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No... Not that I know of, anyway.. Oh, except sit in the back of Dr. G's class. He spits."

message 17: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Poor fellow who doesn't know. I think I might cry." Adrian joked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed. "Ah... Poor newbies are gonna be disgusted." She shook her head in mock sympathy.

message 19: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian laughed too. "You think maybe we should start bringing extra shirts?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I think we'll be safe as long as we keep to the back."

message 21: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"But the poor kids... We could make a charity, donate shirts in order for the newbies not to walk around with soaked shirts."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"They'll learn soon enough." Laya shrugged, grinning.

message 23: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"But somebody has to sit there."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm... I don't know what to tell them."

message 25: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"To bring a shield maybe?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya laughed. "That works."

message 27: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

The bell rang. Adrian looked at it then back at Laya. "Well I'm off to class. See you fourth period unless, of course, we meet before then."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya nodded. "Well, unless you play soccer, you're not going the same place I am." She grinned.

message 29: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Nah, I'm more of a drama person." She waved. "Well see ya!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ciao!" She called, jogging out to the field. She wondered what Adrian's reaction would have been if she had said she was on the boy's team instead of the girls'.

message 31: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian walked to the theater. God, she probably seemed like a nonathletic wuss.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya practiced kicks while wondering what drama would be like. But practice for that would cut into soccer. And she had made a commitment.

message 33: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian barely listened to her teacher. She looked at her arm. Flab. It would do her some good to try sports. Maybe something with arms... But she was never any good at those things.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya pictured herself on a stage. She couldn't make imaginary her unfreeze. Even in her mind she had stage fright... Maybe she could take some type of lessons...

message 35: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

What sport had something to make your arms less flabby? Maybe baseball, those bats sure did seem heavy...

message 36: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Alex came running down the hallway, 'I can't believe I'm late on the first day!' she thought to herself. She still hadn't changed out of the pale lemon yellow dress her mother had forced her to wear. She looked like a teenager pulled right from the fifties. She'd have to suffer homeroom wearing the dress, she couldn't waste any time changing. She was bounding down the hall, when a door opened suddenly, and she slammed into it...

message 37: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian peered out the door, something had hit it. oh shoot she though it was a girl. "I'm really sorry..."

message 38: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "I'm fine really." Alex said in a daze, she'd hit her head rather hard. She looked up to see who was talking. A person's shape was spinning around, and she was seeing doubles.

message 39: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian held out her hand to help her up. "Want me to take you to the nurse?"

message 40: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "I think that might be best." Alex said unwillingly. She hated admitting weakness.

message 41: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Alright, then. What home room do you have so I can tell them why you never came back?" Adrian shook her hand showing her it was there, she might need a few reminders, since she was so dizzy.

message 42: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "I'm not sure, I was on my way to the office to figure that out." Alex explained as best she could in her dizzy state.

message 43: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"Take my hand, I'll help you up. I'll go to the office for you."

message 44: by Laurena (new)

Laurena "Thank you." Alex's dizzyness was dimming down, and she started seeing single shapes.

message 45: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

"No problem. So about that hand..."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella was in the nurces room in the office. She had gotten into another fight. All of a sudden she saw 2 girls come in.

message 47: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian turned to the girl with the black eye. She wanted to say something, but then the nurse pulled her and Alex in.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya was sent to the nurse's office. Oh, so the ball hit her in the head, so what? She'd been in worse... She opened the door, seeing three girls. "Hey, Adrian."

message 49: by The New Maria, I have CDO, it's like OCD except all the letter are in order. (new)

Adrian heard somebody say her name so she looked over her shoulder. It was Laya. "Oh hi!" Adrian managed to say before the door of the nurse's office closed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Laya flopped into a chair, waiting for the nurse to come. She did. "Coach overreacted, I was just hit in the head with a ball. You know me, Blenda, happens all the time." She shrugged it off. Blenda pursed her lips and dragged her into the nurse's office anyway. "Aw, come on!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6