The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Tacoma, Washington here!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tera Marie (new)

Tera Marie (teradugan) | 111 comments Hey, this group popped up when I was looking at some reviews. Looks like fun! My name is Tera, I am 33, married and have two boys. I am a special needs teacher and working on another certification, so I am not on here as regular as I would like, but I'll try to contribute as much as possible.

message 2: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Welcome Tera! My family lives in Tacoma, so I am really familiar with your area. It's beautiful, rain and all!

message 3: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (bookcoop) Welcome Tera. Hope to see you around!

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (TNBBC) | 9633 comments Mod
Hi Tera.
Great of you to join! Im a mother of 2 boys as well, good times, let me tell you (hee hee)

message 6: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (LisaJulianna) | 1053 comments Welcome Tera!!!!

message 7: by Selena (new)

Selena (selenacurrently) Good to see another Washingtonian in the group! :)

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Tera!

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (RachelSessum) | 859 comments Hi Tera. I second Selena, it is good to see another Washingtonian here. Are you from the area? I live just a few minutes north of Seattle. Welcome to the group!

message 10: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (Hayes13) Hi Tera, welcome and happy reading. And good luck with your new certification.

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin (RobinSullivan) | 1002 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!

message 12: by Tera Marie (new)

Tera Marie (teradugan) | 111 comments So, I have just a minute to log in. I am at work...waiting for a meeting to start. Thanks for all the nice welcomes.

Rachel, I am from the area. Grew up in University Place, a suburb of Tacoma, but now reside in the city itself. I did live in Seattle for a brief 6 month period...too hectic for me. I love the slower pace of Tacoma.

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Welcome, Tera. You should probably go buy a new book shelf immediately. You are going to get such a long list of books you want to read from this group!

Allison (The Allure of Books) (inconceivably) Welcome Tera! I apoligize in advance for all the new books you'll have to buy from being on this thread.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Tera & welcome!

message 16: by Petra X (new)

Petra X (PetraX) Hello Tera *waving*

message 17: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Hello Tera.

message 18: by Heather (new)

Heather (hsditto) Hi Tera! Glad you found us. This is a really fun group! There are always lots of great discussions going on and tons of wonderful book recommendations floating around here at TNBBC.

I saw on your profile that you're a vampire fan...me too! Do you have any favorite books with vamps that I need to check into? I would love any recommendations you could throw my way :)