Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Patti O'Shea

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I was in the library and I saw In Twilight's Shadow by Patti O'Shea. I picked it up because the cover drew me in. I'm reading it right now, and it's pretty good (despite it being the second book in the series and I never read the first).

Has anyone read any of her other books?

Nichole (DirrtyH) (dirtyh) Never heard of her. It looks like the first one got kind of mixed reviews, but it sounds really interesting.

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) Oh yes! I recently read In the Midnight Hour, which comes before In Twilight's Shadow, and I enjoyed it very much! I plan to read the second, and there is a 3rd coming out too.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I didn't get a chance to read In Midnight Hour, my library didn't have it, so I went straight to In Twilight. I liked the way she wrote, and how she built up the sexual tension between the main characters. plus there was a nice balance between the romance elements and also the action in the story.

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) I am reading In Twilight's Shadow now. It is very good! I am looking forward to the next book which will be released in a couple months!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Anne- which book is being released? I don't think I have that on my list of books to look out for

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne (booklover6) Its called Edge of Dawn and it is to be released June 30. Its about Creed's sister.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In Twilight's Shadow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Patti O'Shea (other topics)