Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Love this Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn rizzi (dawnie278) Mind if I join in for the 50 book Challenge? I finished 2 books already so should I count them.

They were
Queen of Babble in the big city
Gossip Girl You know you love me.
Currently reading Raising Hope

Am I doing this right someone let me know please.

message 2: by Mary Todd (new)

Mary Todd (marytodd) | 924 comments You are doing fab! If you, (and everybody else) would post your books with numbers, it would help me. I am the unofficial 'yahoo lady'. I like to cheer people on.

Every book entered in your brain should be celebrated! Even if it's only one.

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn rizzi (dawnie278) OMG. That was such a nice little note of encouragement. I am so glad I joined and can't wait to see if I can make it.

message 4: by Danine (new)

Danine (dulcemea) Mary Todd wrote: "You are doing fab! If you, (and everybody else) would post your books with numbers, it would help me. I am the unofficial 'yahoo lady'. I like to cheer people on

Mary Todd, you have been crowned the official 'yahoo lady'. You do a wonderful job of welcoming people with encouraging greetings. Your huzzahing has made this a great group and it is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

message 5: by Danine (new)

Danine (dulcemea) Dawn wrote: "OMG. That was such a nice little note of encouragement. I am so glad I joined and can't wait to see if I can make it. "

We are glad you joined too. Good luck on your 50 book journey :)