twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Top Ten Jasper Moments

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
10. “My instincts told me that there was danger, that the angel had meant it when she spoke of killing, but my judgment overruled my instincts. I had not been taught to fear women but to protect them.”
Eclipse (Chapter 13, pg. 294)

9. “It’s just been my experience that some kinds of working relationships are better motivated by fear than monetary gain.”
Breaking Dawn (Chapter 39, pg. 749)

8. “I can’t understand this. I can’t bear this.”
Breaking Dawn (Chapter 23, pg. 464)

7. “In so many years of slaughter and carnage, I’d nearly lost all of my humanity. I was undeniably a nightmare, a monster of the grisliest kind.” Eclipse (Chapter 13, pg. 300)

6. “After a century of instant gratification, I found self-discipline…challenging.”
Eclipse (Chapter 13, pg. 301)

5. “I can feel what your feeling right now–you are worth it.”
Twilight: (Chapter 19, pg. 404)

4. “You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.”
Eclipse (Chapter 13, pg. 301)

3. “We have a few advantages, dog. It will be an even fight.”
Eclipse (Chapter 17, pg. 379)

2. “When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken.”
Eclipse (Chapter 13, pg 299)

1. “You are truly one frighteningly little monster.”
Eclipse (Chapter 18, pg. 396)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite Jasper moment is when he's training everyone.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not Team Jasper, but he was cool. Kind of more interesting than some of the other Cullens.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He's
mysterious

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, kinda. :)

Luna Jasper Jay Nightingale Hale (LunaJasperJayN-H) | 59 comments I think the best Jasper "moment" is chapter 2Breaking Dawn
hehe Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?" hehe i love Jasper's calm respone.

All im going to say is, is that the truth? and will we ever find out? :) i would personally love to know what vampires do on bachelor parties :)

message 7: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) one of my favorite moments is when jasper shows bella his scar and tells his story!!!