Horse Rp discussion

Ranch (Tame horses) > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 455 (455 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Clear grazed around, enjoying the sun on her coat.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver trotted over to the feild

message 4: by The New Maria (last edited Jan 25, 2009 12:42PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit was in her stall, waiting for her owner to arrive, she loved little Sally.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 386 comments Mod
Majesty was in his stall. He was being prepared for a show.

message 6: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit remembered all the times she had petted, fed, groomed, and rode her.

Majesty was led out of his stall, and began doing some exercises.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver galloped across the pasture

Majesty was being led onto the arena.

message 10: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit patiently waited for Sally to come, she should of been here 10 minutes ago.

Majesty was feeling a slight bit nervous.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver was being hooked up to the plow, she began to till the feilds, it ws hard work, but someone had to help grow feed

message 13: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit saw Sally's father walk up to her stall. Sally's father had tears in her eyes. Biscuit had always liked Sally's father too, he was a good man. But now he had tears in his eyes. Biscuit was confused.

The show was over. Majesty had placed first.

message 15: by The New Maria (last edited Jan 25, 2009 12:54PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments "I'm sorry girl, we're selling you." he said. Biscuit understood, she lifted her two front legs up to respond. She was angry.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver had finished tilling, she went over to Majesty, "Congratulations in the show, heard you made first"

Majesty smiled. "Thanks!" His entire body was lathered in sweat, but he was proud.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver heard Biscuit's news and ran over, She reared, they werent selling buiscit on her watch

message 19: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments The man realized the other horses. "Sally died."

Majesty was being led to another stall, right next to Biscuit. However, he didn't recognize her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver dropped to her feet, wide eyed, she shook her head, she reared again, they still couldnt sell Biscuit

Majesty snorted in confusion, looking for help from Silver.

message 23: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit was so sad. Sally? She was 8, only a bit older then her (in horse years of course.)

Majesty frowned.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Silver reared and nearly brought down Sally's dad with her hooves, she chased him into the feilds, she came back, and turned to Biscuit, "Your going to be fine"

Majesty nickered, but didn't rear. He had been taught way too many times to never hurt a human.

message 27: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit was too sad to say anything.

Sally's dad ran in fear.

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments Blue Rose walked up to Biscut and shook his head his mane flew around in all directions "whats wrong?" he asked biscut in a velvety voice

message 29: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit looked down, she couldn't find herself reaping the awful words said that day.

message 30: by ..Ticket To My Heart.. (last edited Jan 25, 2009 03:28PM) (new)

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments Blue Rose figured out what had happened and conforted Biscuit "I'm so sorry.she was so good.she was my owner he got me the day before.....its ok my love."

what did i just say oh crap this isn't going to be good!Blue thought

message 31: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit's head jerked up. Sally had another owner? She hadn't paid attention to the rest.

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments ((is sally human?))

message 33: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Yeah.))

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments ((OK.the whole sally had another owner confused me.wouldn't it be sally had another horse?))

message 35: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Yeah, Biscuit just wasn't aware of it.))

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "Biscuit are u alright?"blue asked worried

message 37: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Biscuit shook her head. "No, I'm getting sold."

message 38: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((G2g, I might be back in an hour, maybe.))

Majesty was watching. He had gathered that Biscuit was being sold, for whatever reason.

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "Biscuit no!i might tell u this now.i am in love with you."

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments Blue glared at Majesty and snorted then whinned furously

Majesty reared. "What's your problem?"

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "Ok my owner is dead do you think i'm alright Mr.show prince!"

I am so glad i am beautiful and i am a mrodeoer horse or i might rip him to shreads. Blue rose thought

Majesty was surprised by this sudden attack. "All I did was stand here! What do you want me to do?!"

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "hmph!breathe breathe.sory i am in love with biscuit and they are elling hr.i just moved her i am stressed.my name is blue rose.i am a rodeo champain."

Majesty smiled. "I'm surprised we haven't crossed paths. However, our talents are slightly different. My name is Majesty. I am a show horse champion."

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "ok.you must do western pleasure and english riding all the slow stuff.i do speed events."

Majesty shook his head. "I do speed as well."

..Ticket To My Heart.. | 45 comments "oh you go to shows. i go to rough rider rodeos."

Majesty sighed. "Call it what you will."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10