Horse Rp discussion

Quiluete > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 501 (501 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Roleplay

message 2: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed was racing with other horses. She was almost to the tree...

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 386 comments Mod
Sinful was plunging through the brush, at the head of the herd. He was leader, the boss.

message 4: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed heard the sound of leaves rustling. She turned her head toward the sound. It was Sinful.

Sinful leapt around her, leading the herd towards a river.

message 6: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed followed, curious.

message 7: by *SAMANTHA* (new)

*SAMANTHA* ((ANYONE HERE?!))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you go to rodeo herd, im on))

message 9: by *SAMANTHA* (new)

*SAMANTHA* ((is that here?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Midnight raced ahead of Sugar Tweed and took her place beside Sinful.

message 11: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed snorted at Midnight.

((Can we talk "human speak" on here? Also, I made a RP everything group, check it out!)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, you can talk))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello pranced after the rest of the herd. She whinnied with glee.

Sinful snorted at Midnight. He was leader. Why was she there?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello ran full speed wanting to catch up. She got right behind Sinful "Where are we going" she whinnied.

Sinful nodded his head towards the great river. "There."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello sped ahead knowing no one could run faster than her.

Sinful pounded after her, giving her a warning nip. He was leader. He went first. She should know that.

message 19: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Hey, hey, that is an opinion, not a fact.))

Sugar Tweed saw the horse running ahead. She started running, catching up with her. She always liked a good race...

message 20: by The New Maria (last edited Jan 21, 2009 05:12PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed saw Sinful nip the other horse. She knew why, she slowed down.

((no, actually, it's true. the lead horse goes first, takes first bite of food, takes first drink of water. i am an animal fanatic.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello kicked back seeing Sugar Tweed trying to beat her. She snorted "Do you really think you can beat me" Jello called sprinting to the river.

message 23: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Oops sorry, as you can tell, I'm not.))

Sugar Tweed whispered to Sinful. "What are you going to do about Jello? She never listens..."

message 24: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed yelled "Jello, you know better than to ignore a nip from the leader!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello slowed down when she saw Sugar Tweed slow down knowing she would be in trouble. ((brb))

((It's okay!))

Sinful gave Sugar Tweed a grateful look. "Jello. Come back here."

message 27: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed smiled. "Are we drinking?"

Sinful trotted over to the edge of the lake. Then he let out the high-pitched neigh that meant the leader was finished.

message 29: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed started drinking too. She was horse watching, one of her favorite things to do.

((horse watching? what's that?))

message 31: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Like people watching, you observe the horses around you.))

((ok))

Sinful finished drinking, and began grazing.

message 33: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((Oh oops, I thought you were done drinking...))

She watched Jello, who was being awfully quiet. She saw a mother and daughter drinking. Then she saw a herd of stranger horses trotting toward the lake. Sugar Tweed lifted her head and neighed a warning call.

((no, it's okay))

Sinful jerked his head up, snorting.

message 35: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed looked at the fighters, coming forward protectively.

Sinful trotted ahead of her, head raised defensively.

message 37: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments Sugar Tweed waited for Sinful to say something... He was the leader...

Sinful smelled them. "Who are you."

message 39: by The New Maria (last edited Jan 22, 2009 01:29PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments ((I'll be them.))

The leader of the strange heard said "We are the Elebarrlens and we have come as messengers to present the horse war raging through are lands. We would like to for allies!

((You can change if if you'd like.))

Sinful narrowed his eyes. "There is no war."

message 41: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments "In distant lands, my friend." The leader of the Elebarrlens said.

Sinful snorted. "Then why should we be worried?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello trotted back her head held low. "Yes I know don't run ahead of you" she chimed.

Sinful gave her an angry look.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry didn't notice the post above))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't notice his look because she had turned around and noticed a very handsome stallion.

message 47: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 196 comments "Oh, but yes you do. We live far up north from you, and they live even further up north. They have conquered all the land south of theirs and north of ours, and they are now attacking us. If you don't help us they will kill us and take our land, then move on south and do the same thing to you. If you do join us we have a chance of stopping them."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Midnight watched the other herd with narrowed eyes.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jello was alittle freaked out but couldn't keep her eyes of the stallion.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Midnight looked at Sinful. "I think they're right."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11