Happy Bunny Rox! discussion

OF TOPIC PPL!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skittles :) (new)

Skittles :)  | 58 comments Mod
TIME TO GOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYY OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!

message 2: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ... if this place is for going off topic, how can we get off topic? because there isnt a topic to get off of..... know what? ski gates are HARD and PAINFUL, lol. wow... that could TOTALLY be taken the wrong way.... i think i hv just perverted the sport of ski racing... great.... lol! oh well, it was already kinda dirty.... anyone care for me to explain?

message 3: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) well, ski gates r hard, and long, and they stand up on their own... and ur not gonna get this if u dont hva dirty mind... ><

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) told u i hv perverted the sport of ski racing... ><

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 7 comments XD wow that is the most random thing i have heard 2day.

message 6: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol nice. and im srry i grossed u guys all out... :(

message 7: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i think we're ALL bored, personally. ooh, know whats really fun? staying up alte reading, and then going to skool the next morning AND skiing after skool! XD fun fun fun... experience is a GREAT teacher, lol! though i almost fell asleep in the car on the way to skiing.... lol

message 8: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i wasnt driving.... and i dont think i'd intended it to be funny... *frowns* been kinda out of it all day ><

message 9: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i been kinda outta it all WEEK... *sigh* stupid... lol, im good now. methinks a mt dew might help tomorow... wonder what my physics teacher would do if he saw me drinking one... probly run XD. one nite, id got bout 2 hrs of sleep, and i was bouncing off the walls. i had physics after lunch last semester, and was waiting for him to get to class, and wen he did, i was like "guess what mr swierkos!! im runnin on about 2 hrs of sleep!" and then he was like "yeah, and about 2 gal of caffeine" and i was like "nope, no caffeine!" still insanely hyper, mind you. and that was just 2 hrs sleep and peanut butter. XD yes, i know, im weird ^^

message 10: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i do that ALL the time... in fact, im doing it rite now! XD up till 3:30 am here ^^

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 15 comments i am so tired today i woke up at 6:30! i feel terrible...

message 12: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, the past 3 nites i been up late and rose earlyish. thurs nite, bed at 3:30. fri morn, up 6:30 and sleep at... 7:30 sat morn ^^ sat morn, up at 8, sleep at... 4 sun morn ^^ sun morn, up at 8. NOT much sleep XD

message 13: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) its about 8 hrs total for the 3 nites. lol, teenagers r sposed to get that much in one nite ^^

message 14: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *thinks about her sleeping habits*