True Evil True Evil discussion

I gave up

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee I couldn't get into it so I went on to another Greg Iles book, Turning Angel.

Mysticpt strange, i think this was a really good one as well. i have read all his books (except the World War ones) and enjoyed them all very much. tho i thought 3rd Degree he was just going through the motions a bit, it was not as engrossing as the others. maybe once you read a few more of his books you can go back to True Evil and give it another try

Lori Frey True Evil was hard to get into but once I got halfway thru it it really got interesting & I couldn't put it down.

Tessa I loved this one, totally! I actually found Third Degree tiresome & boring...but I finished it anyway. Wanted to give it a shot. True Evil was actually one of my favorites! Try it again. =)

Olivia "So many books--so little time."" I just read True Evil and found it a real page turner. 5 stars.

Kacey True Evil is a brilliant book and I totally loved it! I remembered reading this book in two days, almost skipping my sleep just to get to the end. A real page turner, indeed!

Lucy Megronigle I haven't read many of his books, but I thought this one was really good. The evil doctor intrigued me the most.

message 8: by Peg (new) - rated it 4 stars

Peg Have enjoyed ALL of Iles' books, maybe Devil's Punchbowl the least. Even liked the World War II novels. Sometimes, for whatever reason we just can't get into a book.

message 9: by Ed (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ed Slow start but now at 300 page and exciting thriller.....I read devils punchbowl years ago, just now reading this one WELL WORTH IT, I waill read more of his , he knows how to write!

Pisces51 My first outing with a Greg Iles novel was Mortal Fear many years ago, and I have during the last few years read it a second time. He became one of my favorite writers, period. His stand-alone novels, such as True Evil, I have found to be consistently outstanding, True Evil contained a touch of the exotic and was a little bit medical thriller so perhaps being in the medical profession made it particularly shine.