Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Liam O'Donnell
This topic is about Liam O'Donnell
AUTHORS' CORNER > Liam O'Donnell - MG author saying hello

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liam (new)

Liam O'Donnell (liamodonnell) | 5 comments Hi there MG readers. I'm Liam O'Donnell, a MG author and reader. I'm looking forward to meeting other folks who read and write MG books for readers young and old.

I'm best known for creating MG comics and graphic novels like the Max Finder Mystery series:

Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 1 by Liam O'Donnell Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 3 by Liam O'Donnell Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 6 by Craig Battle and others.

And the Graphic Guide Adventure series, which includes:

Wild Ride A Graphic Guide Adventure by Liam O'Donnell Media Meltdown by Liam O'Donnell Ramp Rats by Liam O'Donnell Power Play by Liam O'Donnell and more!

I regularly host giveaways and fun stuff here in Goodreads or on my blog at: liamodonnell.com/feedingchange.

I love talking books with readers and authors, so please say hi when you get a chance!

Thanks,

Liam

message 2: by S.W. (new)

S.W. (swlothian) | 843 comments Mod
Hi Liam, Thanks for joining, it's great to have you on board. We are only a new group, but growing everyday.

message 3: by Liam (new)

Liam O'Donnell (liamodonnell) | 5 comments Hi and thanks for the welcome! It's good to find a MG group here. Many YA, but not so much in the MG range - unless I'm missing something.

Either way, great to be here and looking forward to meeting other MG creators and fans.

message 4: by P.H.T. (new)

P.H.T. Bennet (phtbennet) | 11 comments Hey, Liam, good to meet you. I agree that the YA field is overflowing, but there aren't as many groups for MG authors and readers, so this is great. Looking forward to checking your books out this weekend.

Liam wrote: "Hi and thanks for the welcome! It's good to find a MG group here. Many YA, but not so much in the MG range - unless I'm missing something.

Either way, great to be here and looking forward to meet..."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 1 (other topics)
Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 3 (other topics)
Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 6 (other topics)
Wild Ride: A Graphic Guide Adventure (other topics)
Media Meltdown (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Liam O'Donnell (other topics)