Emo,Punk,Rock Lovers discussion

Plain White T's > Why You Love them

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Jenny♥, obsessed with the PLain white t's (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 627 comments Mod
i like plain white t's because, well...because their love songs are like the best.. and their other songs are like really awesome too!! he he my fave is Hate(I don't really like you) lol, don't ask me y,lol what about you guys??

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥, obsessed with the PLain white t's (last edited Feb 04, 2009 01:41PM) (new)

yea high five Brittany! lol, jkz!

message 3: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I WUV DISTURBED!!!!! I WUUUUUUUUUUUV GREEN DAY!!!!!! CUZ THEY KICK @$#!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

message 4: by ~Sunny~ (new)

~Sunny~ | 31 comments WOOT for Green Day! i've just found Evanescense and they rock too!

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥, obsessed with the PLain white t's (new)

Have you heard the song Ignorance by Paramore?

message 6: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Yes... It's really good!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i love ignorance and i have had brick by boring brick stuck in my head all day!!

message 8: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Haha i knowww. It's annoying almost, yet such a good song.

message 9: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Who heard about MCR's Bob Bryar leaving them?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no , i haven't heard anything about that yet, fill me in.

message 11: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Ok, this is the story from the site
Hello Friends,

Recently it seems as though every time we write to you guys we have bad news, and we apologize for that, but we've learned in life you can't have the sweet without the sour. As a band we have been very fortunate over the years that our sweet times have greatly outweighed the sour ones, and a great deal of that is owed to you, the fans. Which is why we wanted this news to come from us and not some bullsh*t gossip site.

As of 4 weeks ago, My Chemical Romance and Bob Bryar parted ways. This was a painful decision for all of us to make and was not taken lightly. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and expect you all to do the same.

We also wanted to give you all a quick heads up on how the record is progressing. We have been writing some very powerful new songs so this week the four of us entered the studio once again, and what has been ending up on tape each night is some of the most exciting and honest work we have ever created.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

oh , that is depressing news, but i am glad that they are coming out with a new album. i thought that they were done after BLACK PARADE

message 13: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Naw, another albums' scheduled to come out. They've already wrote like 5 songs for it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH I AM SOOO HAPPY! I LOVE MY MCR

message 15: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Of course....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i love your profile picture zoe!

message 17: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) aw thankies!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

it is just so ... so.. MCR . there is just no words to describe it other than that

message 19: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) THat sums it up pretty well.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, yes it does! waht can i say, i have a gift with words!

message 21: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) How true.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

where did you find it? is it album art, or of the interwebs?

message 23: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zpfrolik) Interwebs...I searched for posters and it was in there