TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Randomness > Obama

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
We only talk bad about the ones that bash us. So we don't bash them or talk about them as much since we don't want to stoop so low like them.

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
^-^ Just clearing things up because us mods don't want the group to be like the Twilight Lover's "Haters for twilight are freaks"

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i was in that group for a while. but only to tell them that they were petty morons, ^_^

@_@

message 4: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 02:35PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments PRESIDENT OBAMA ROCKS!!!!

message 5: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Ya, I know that was random, but true!!

message 6: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments at school instead of doing work our teachers let us watch the inaugoration or however you pronounce it! lol he messed up twice!

message 7: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Yes we do! (Yes, we can)

message 8: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Actually, it wasn't Obama's fault. Its was the Chief Justice's fault.

message 9: by Madysen (new)

Madysen (vaiyala) | 142 comments Haha, we watched it, too (and then we had to stop when that chick started reading the poem...mad, that was horrible...she sounded like she was enunciating every word in a five-year-old's writing).

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) what is the point of a vampire...?

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) hello.....

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) oh well bye!

message 13: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments ♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "Actually, it wasn't Obama's fault. Its was the Chief Justice's fault."

umm how?
1st timne, he went before cheif justice finished
2nd he forgot what cheif justice said

message 14: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Rose, go to youtube, and watch it! :)

message 15: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Sarah jean wrote: "♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "Actually, it wasn't Obama's fault. Its was the Chief Justice's fault."

umm how?
2nd he forgot what cheif justice said
"

Sarah jean, did you even watch it!?!?!
1) The Chief Justice read it the first time wayy to fast! Could you even memorize what he said the way he said it the first time!

message 16: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Ha Ha!! :)

message 17: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
I dont think this topic should be open....it lowers us to their level.

message 18: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments ♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "Sarah jean wrote: "♥Twilightluver♥ wrote: "Actually, it wasn't Obama's fault. Its was the Chief Justice's fault."

umm how?
2nd he forgot wh..."

yeah so, you should no the oath, hes not making it up on the spot. its been used for like all presedents. and you didnt answer bullet two!

message 19: by ♥®a©h£l♥ (new)

♥®a©h£l♥ Sarah jean, you are SOOOOOOOOOO ignorant and WRONG! The second time the chief justice messed up and OBAMA had to wait for HIM to repeat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments Lulu wrote: "Sarah jean, you are SOOOOOOOOOO ignorant and WRONG! The second time the chief justice messed up and OBAMA had to wait for HIM to repeat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
no, and again he should of had the oath memorized

anyways, how come i am ignorant because i saw it difrently from you? and do you like obama? why do you if you do. why not if you dont

message 21: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments Luna wrote: "at school instead of doing work our teachers let us watch the inaugoration or however you pronounce it! lol he messed up twice!"

yeah so did my teacher

message 22: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments coolio, and I know that it wasnt all him, but it was still funny!

message 23: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Sarah jean, do you even know the 35 words of the inaugural oath!?! The Chief Justice mixed up the words faithfully and execute! And Obama was wondering if he should do it the wrong way(what the Chief Justice said) or the right way. BTW: you do know that President Obama officailly became president at 12:00PM on January 20, 2009, not after he took the oath. Oh ya, and to calm down people like you, Obama retook the oath of office! Happy!

message 24: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Okay im a total Obama supporter though i wish he wasn't pro Israel, but besides that im 100 liberal democrat.

I watched the speech and he did mess up! It sounded like he did at least. STop attacking her! She just said what she heard, she didnt call Obama anything bad, she didnt say that he would be a bad president! She just said that he messed up!

CALM DOWN!!

Its okay if he messed up, she wasn't insulting him or anything. Just because she disagrees with you must you call her ignorant and just attack her?!

Jezzz

message 25: by ♫ Tina ♫ (last edited Jan 21, 2009 07:26PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Um.. When did I call her ignorant? I'm just telling her what I think! :)

message 26: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Someone else called her ignorant. But seriously i think you guys are ganging up on her. She was just saying what she heard too. She is in a dabte group with me and i know very well that she does not dislike Obama. She supported McCain but she still respects Obama.

message 27: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Well I gues............... K, I won't be so harsh. I'll respect her opinions.

message 28: by ♥®a©h£l♥ (new)

♥®a©h£l♥ Sarah jean wrote: "Lulu wrote: "Sarah jean, you are SOOOOOOOOOO ignorant and WRONG! The second time the chief justice messed up and OBAMA had to wait for HIM to repeat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
no, and again he should of ..."

HE HAD THE OATH MEMORIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 272 comments OBAMA ROCKS. Anyone who says otherwise is just high.

message 30: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Obama is awesome. I wish he weren't pro Israel but hey, nobodies perfect.
The chief dude watever messed up though. And that poem sucked worse than BD

message 31: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments i know, the person saying it was like a robot!

message 32: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

It was liek she was talkign to a 5 year old!

message 33: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments or a 100 year old!

message 34: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments do 100 year old people even talk?

message 35: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments hmmmmmmmmmm good question, I bet you they only talk when its like Back in the day when I was a kid.........

message 36: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments yeah....

message 37: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 69 comments :)

message 38: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Fayla wrote: "yeah...."

FAYLAAAAAAAAA!!!

When are you coming to BROOKLYN!?!?

message 39: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments I hated AF's hat.

message 40: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

?

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments Aretha Franklin. With the big bow on the hat. I hated it.

message 42: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ya it was just ugly...

@_@

message 43: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) ♫ Tina ♫ wrote: "PRESIDENT OBAMA ROCKS!!!!"

no he does not

message 44: by ♫ Tina ♫ (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 192 comments Madelyn wrote: "♫ Tina ♫ wrote: "PRESIDENT OBAMA ROCKS!!!!"

no he does not"

Reasons...?

message 45: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) first he wants to give that health care plan that will give less coverage and not even gaurentee treatment
second he wants to draw out of iraq then we will be deffenceless
third he APPOLAGIZES for his "bad" country
fourth HE IS A BIG FAT LAIR

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol

message 47: by Madeline (last edited Nov 10, 2009 06:52AM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) neitther am I but everything i said is true

message 48: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 lol guys!
At first everybody's talking how awesome he is, then they say he's not.
He's coming to my country(Singapore) for APEC 2009.

message 49: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Madelyn wrote: "first he wants to give that health care plan that will give less coverage and not even gaurentee treatment
second he wants to draw out of iraq then we will be deffenceless
third he APPOLAGIZES fo..."

how?

message 50: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) nice

« previous 1