Dance Academy RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old Stuff > cafeteria rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) ((This is where are characters eat at the school.))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Taylor got lunch, and sat by herself.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) Sara wondered into the Cafeteria. She saw a girl eating lunch and decided to walk up to her. "um..hi" she said in a meek voice.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Hi..." said Taylor quietly, looking up.

message 5: by Karina (last edited Jan 19, 2009 01:01PM) (new)

Karina Alia walked around till she saw Sara wonder into the Cafeteria. She followed and saw her walk up to another girl. "Hey," Alia said walking up to them.

message 6: by Bree (last edited Jan 19, 2009 01:02PM) (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "umm...I'm Sara and I was wondering if you could tell me what period is starting next" she said.

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh sorry if I interuppted anything...." she said akwardly.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Third." said Taylor casually. "And hi." she added looking at the other girl.

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Alia!" Sara screeched with joy

message 10: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia laughed. "I'm Alia," she siad. "Hey Sara when did you get here?"

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "About 5 minutes ago. Luckily lunch is next for me so I can unpack. What about you?"

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina "I'm not sure. I have two classes then Lunch, so I would guess that's thrid, but my next class says third so I'm totally confused."

message 13: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Hmm...that's weird..."

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina "Yeah...so I guess I'll just wait with you for the bell to ring I guess."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Taylor got her lunch and walked outside, deciding to let the girls talk.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina "Wow that was mean of us..." Alia said going after her. "Sorry, we sort of drifted off. What's your name?" she asked Taylor.

message 17: by Bree (last edited Jan 19, 2009 01:19PM) (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) Sara felt guilty and followed outside. "I'm soooo sorry!" she exclaimed, "I was just so excited to see Alia..." she trailed off hoping that the girl would forgive her.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Um... okay.... I'm allright." said Taylor, feeling perfectly fine.

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "no seriously- I'm sorry."

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well I feel bad." Alia said sitting down next to her. "What do you dance?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Ballet and ballroom." said Taylor shrugging.

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina "That's cool. I do Ballroom too, when do you have it?"

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh I have it first."

message 25: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Fourth? I have nothing then. when do you have ballet?"

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina "Ugh. I don't. I have Hip-Hop instead."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "I Had it first."

message 28: by Karina (new)

Karina "I'm sorry, but do you have a name?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Taylor."

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina "Right. So Taylor, how long have you been here?"

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Thanks." she replied softly.

message 32: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "that's a petty name." Sara said, "how about we all hang out? We could get to know eachother better."

message 33: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) ((that's weird- I went to add more on to m31 [now32:] and it went under.?.?))

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina ((g2g byes.))

message 35: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) ((bye))

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Um okay."

message 37: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Fun..." The bell for the begaining of their next class inturrupted her. "Hey, how about we meet by the dorms? I'm in dorm two."

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Okay. See ya!" She smiled and walked off.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

selina went to the caffeteria and sat at a table by herself to eat

message 40: by Bree (last edited Jan 19, 2009 02:34PM) (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) Blake and lissa walked into the cafeteria disscusing their schedules. They departed as blake went to the food line and Lisse went to say hi to Selina.

message 41: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Hey Selina! How are you?" She asked

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Taylor took out her journal and started writing the notes to a song she had in her head.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

selina looked up "Oh hi" she said "I'm fine"

message 44: by Bree (new)

Bree (BreeJ6434) "Taylor!" Lissa called, waving her over.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Taylor looked up, and dropped her journal. She quickly picked it up and walked over.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Jared saw Selina and smiled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

selina looked over at him and smiled back

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments Jared sat next to Selina and put an arm around her. "How are you?" he asked quietly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Good. You?" she asked and took a bite of an apple

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 195 comments "Okay." he replied, eating his own aple.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.