cals friends discussion

invite hannah

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

cal im inviting hannah i hope you don't plan to leave now.

message 2: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments why does everyone hate hannah? cause she broke up with aiden if thats it then thatas foolish!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2008 12:23PM) (new)

sry that was when i really hated but now were friends so lets PARTAY

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wait since when were you 2 friends?

message 5: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 4 comments since cal started to ****************confadential******* her again,
i know i spelled it wrong

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wait what am i doing to hannah u jurk?

message 7: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments we think cal possibly <3 u

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

no i dont

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

o well but we all know about n and a
ha ha

message 11: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments who?
n and a who is that?
oh and cal still likes hannah andx everyone haets me! yay!

message 12: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 4 comments only i know the truth, mwahahahahaha!!!!!!! and no one hates you anymore. guess who N and A are. duh

message 13: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 4 comments oh, and i still am friends with Cal, right Cal? i made it up to him out all the hearts that nat and me wrote.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

it is too true! cal, come on. nobodies gonna hate you for it.

message 15: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments OK fine if me and a are together idc if you make fun of us and cal you shouldnt care if people tease you about the fact u like h and just to tell you cal h likes you back she told me

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hannah what school do u want to go to?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

salk

_the evil fortress

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you dolan 4 ending this booooring conversation
i want 2 do 2 lab or east side middel

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

cal you put salk first too! you cant call it the evil fortress! unless you're mocking me... in which case i will kill u.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

your welcome.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i am mocking u

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

well im mocking u!
oooo im all deprest and im sweeney todd oooooo
and every thing SUCKS!
ha!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

y'know what collin i really hate you and that was sidnys joke and u really really really really really reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally really killed it

message 24: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments GOSH CAL! how harsh! you cant kill someone just 4 copying a joke or as you say "killed it"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

gossh cal

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

y'know what collin i really hate you and that was sidnys joke and u really really really really really reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally reallyreally really killed it

message 27: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 8 comments you should really really really really really really really really stop getting so mad cal

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

cal next time thinkup something new to say.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

btw hannah, the joke was:
oooo im all deprest and im sweeney todd oooooo
and every thing SUCKS!
ha!

at least i think so.