Go Green 2009 discussion

Where is every one

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (GoGreen2009) | 40 comments Mod
Cum on every 1 no one is participating!!! We need every 1s help if were gonna change the world!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i recycled, my family does too. i also use this freecycle thing so people can take other people used stuff so less stuff ends up in the land fills. i sent out evites for my b-day party instead of using paper. i do a lot of stuff, but i can't remember everything. you will just have to trust that i am doing my job to help the world.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (GoGreen2009) | 40 comments Mod
great u rock!

****lauren

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you. ur awesome too!

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) presley doesnt ur mom do the organic cleaning stuff??? mayb...possibly...i think...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I bring my recycalibles home from school and rechcle them and my mom washes the plastic bags and uses them again!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ya. she does. she owns an organic cleaning business

message 8: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (Lynnyo4) | 17 comments Mod
Sorry that I've been gone for the past few days! As I told Lauren I went to a concert and had no time to log onto good reads, but here I am! :D
How's it going?

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (tofumond) Again, nobody's participating. oO

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) ik! come on guys...

message 11: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 My dad, my sister and I just built our own compost bin and garden! We use all of our raked up leaves and stuff to make mulch, and now we're going to eat more home-grown fruits and veggies. Plus my family uses reusable bags instead of plastic ones, and we recycle. I have fluorescent bulbs in my bedroom, cuz i asked my dad to get them for me. How am I doing?

message 12: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) thats awesome erin!!

message 13: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) heres a really cool picture i found:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/taneushk...

message 14: by Girija (last edited Aug 19, 2009 03:47PM) (new)

Girija that is an awesome pic! i always remind my family to recycle and we are using energy saving light-bulbs also!
we also turn off all the lights when necessary.

it bothers me so much when people throw away paper doesnt it make you feel so weird?

message 15: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 8 comments i recycle and i pick up trash that i c lying on the ground (like there's tons around the local lake) and we have florescent light bulbs and i try 2 walk or bike instead of riding in a car

message 16: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) Girija :) wrote: "that is an awesome pic! i always remind my family to recycle and we are using energy saving light-bulbs also!
we also turn off all the lights when necessary.

it bothers me so much when people thro..."

yes!!! esp @ school when theres a paper recycle bin right next to the trash & they throw it away

message 17: by Lolli (new)

Lolli (Lolli84) Hello! I am new to this group & wanted to introduce myself.
I believe that we can make the world a better place. All the little things add up (like turning off the light, not leaving water running when brushing teeth, going paraben & sulfate free with beauty products, etc.) We can make a difference :]

message 18: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) hi lauren! welcome to the group